Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night 30 LIVE DISCUSSION *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Seems that both were hesitant.
    Both to an extent but machida was at least throwing a few kicks. Mark threw some punches then just stopped. If Anderson doesn't beat Weidman, he will have a problem in machida coming for the title

Not a huge fan or Machida but he looked really good tonight and I respect the hesitation he showed after that headkick. Would love to seem him and bisping now, not that bisping deserves it...

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Would love to seem him and bisping now, not that bisping deserves it...
    Bisping better bring a blanket and a pillow...

Nite nite Spitzping

I know Vitor has been jawing about not taking another fight at MW until he gets a title shot, but if Anderson were to regain his title from Weidman and they book a trilogy fight, I think Vitor/Machida would be awesome(assuming Vitor can get past Hendo), especially if Jacare isn't going to fight either guy(and I'd be pressed to think Vitor would take a money fight over the big name Machida than the lesser known Jacare) and unfortunately, that means Jacare ends up the odd man out.

The way I see it, IF Anderson/Weidman ends up going three consecutive fights, Vitor'll have to stay busy and Bisping's ETA looks murky right now for a matchup with Machida anytime soon, Machida/Vitor'd be something fun, regardless of whether or not contendership is on the line....

Heck, given how light Machida worked out tonight, I'd pull fucking Natal and have him matchup with his original opponent, Kennedy to put a name on the main event lol.

So can we put away the debate that training partners and really good friends should or should not fight each other? I felt bad for Machida and to be honest Munoz didn't look like he wanted to be in there at all. Rough way to go whether professional or not. I do not want to see training partners fight each other ever.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

They chose to be across the ring from each other. I do not feel bad for them. I can feel empathy, but I feel no pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    They chose to be across the ring from each other. I do not feel bad for them. I can feel empathy, but I feel no pity.
    Hard to feel pity with those paychecks!

Machida will fight either Bisping or Belfort next. Dana White has just now publicly stated that he wants to see Lyoto/Vitor at middleweight, most likely dependent on whether or not Belfort prevails.

The logical assumption is Belfort/Machida in Brazil.

Thread Information