Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alexander Gustafsson vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Set For March 8 UFC Event In London

I think this a great fight ranking wise. Winner should get a shot at Jones. Gustafsson will probably handle lil nog with his reach, but I'm a little biased and think lil nog has a shot at taking the W in this one.. granted he will have to bring his absolute A game.

when he faces division standout Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (21-5) this March.
    Nog fan but don't see how you could call him a stand out guy has done what finish one fight in his debut and fight like a whole 5 fights in 4 years or something?
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

i think a rematch with davis makes more sense but with rashad and lyoto moving down i guess nog is the next guy

Best possible situation here is Jones gets injured training and Tex don't wanna wait and him n Gus meet for number one contender.. Also Lil Nog is very very prone to pulling out of fights..

I don't wish harm or injury apon anyone but I don't like this fight.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Mousassi still a LHW he and Gus should settle there unfinished business .. give Nog the Davis rematch neither of them are ready to take on the champ.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    Mousassi still a LHW he and Gus should settle there unfinished business .. give Nog the Davis rematch neither of them are ready to take on the champ.
    Mousasi doesn't really deserve a fight with Gus at this point.

Don;t know what his deal is all the time but he fights so infrequently and he's never really lived up to the hype because of it

Thread Information