Thread: WSOF 6 Discussion

Hybrid View

Default WSOF 6 Discussion

What time do the fights start?

Lauzon's legs got jacked UP. Yikes.

damn I dont have NBCSN... and really dont wanna turn off this Football game to stream it. How's the fights been so far Fedorlei?

Pretty bowling shoe ugly if you ask me.

Bas's commentary was especially horrible. Friggin' dreadful, even by Bas standards.

Fitch nearly lost to a complete unknown until he started going for broke and still looked pretty blah.

Burkman/Carl was sloppy as shit and the ref fucked up on the finish and let the sub be held until Burkman was unconscious despite his tap.

Alexis Vila got completely hosed losing a decision, I had him taking all 3 rounds and at the very least the last 2.

Torres got murderized and Volkmann/Firmino was pretty brutal

Gaethie nearly kicked Dan Lauzon's knee out and Lauzon's corner let him keep fighting despite his inability to stand in between rounds.

The only two fighters who came out of this card looking legitimately good were Gaethie and Moraes(who is an utter fucking beast and should be in the UFC).

Really sloppy card, next one with Kyle/Rumble should be leaps and bounds better.

I am pretty sure Moraes recently signed a long term deal with WSOF unfortunately.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

I agree with fedorlei. Card was sloppy. I liked the fights but damn the fighters definitely didn't look like world beaters. Forget saying they aren't at ufc caliber, tonight they didn't even look bellator caliber. And I've enjoyed all their events but tonight was just a mess. Glad I didn't end up paying to watch em live.

Lol at me and my recent thread on Lauzon and Burkman both finished tonight by pretty much unknowns after being on 4/5 fight win streaks.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information