+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rosi Sexton takes a shot at Joe Rogan via Facebook

1. Default Rosi Sexton takes a shot at Joe Rogan via Facebook

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/10/2...n-via-facebook

Following her unanimous decision loss to Jessica Andrade this past Saturday night at UFN 30, Rosi Sexton has been the subject of many conversations regarding fighter safety in the octagon. While many thought the fight went on too long, Rosie disagrees, and has taken to her social media accounts to reassure the naysayers that she is no worse for wear.

Her latest statement targets Joe Rogan, who was adamant during his commentary that the referee should have stepped in and stopped the fight. Here's what she had to say via her Facebook account:

48 hours post fight - I have 2 black eyes, otherwise I'm 100% fine. You could have given me an IQ test as I stepped out of the cage, and I'd still have scored higher than Joe Rogan.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Not the first time that a fighter is upset at Joe Rogan.

Just a week ago, Cigano immediately grabbed the mic from Rogan and said "You say he is a true champion, so I am not?" LOL
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I felt like rogan was riding her dick(err whats the female equivalent to that expression?) in regards to how tough she is. Not sure why she is angry.

I also find it funny that this stupid bloody elbow guy calls her Rosi in one sentence and Rosie in the next.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I felt like rogan was riding her dick(err whats the female equivalent to that expression?) in regards to how tough she is. Not sure why she is angry.
    Either clit clinging or twat tugging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information