Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Hamill, Nandor Guelmino, and David Mitchell removed from UFC rosters

Default Matt Hamill, Nandor Guelmino, and David Mitchell removed from UFC rosters

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/10/2...chell-mma-news

It appears that another round of UFC cuts have taken effect with Matt Hamill, Nandor Guelmino, and David Mitchell all having their profiles removed from the UFC website Monday, October 28.

UPFRONT DISCLAIMER: This information is entirely based upon a fighter's removal from the UFC.com roster of active fighters. These rosters are stored on different servers and may update at different times, thus information expressed here may not be readily apparent. If and when conformation is available the article will be updated.

Dana White mentioned just the other day that the UFC "roster is too full" and while I'm not sure I take him at his word (they've done nothing but expand this year) it may have been a prelude to this weeks fighter releases. Matt Hamill, Nandor Guelmino, and David Mitchell have all been removed from the UFC's lists of active fighters.

I wonder in Hamill has heard the news yet.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. Thatís right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    hahahaha LMAO but prepare to got neg'd or inmated for "fighter bashing"

LOL thats fucked up man.... Matt is a good person, but I'm pretty sure we all seen this coming at some point.

Yeah man, not cool. Kinda funny, but not cool. Sad to see him go but not all that surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Until about 3 weeks ago, I did not know that Hamill is deaf.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Until about 3 weeks ago, I did not know that Hamill is deaf.
    Lol. Where did you think his accent was from?
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. Thatís right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Lol. Where did you think his accent was from?
    I have never heard him talk or anything.

Talking about accents, shame that Nandor got released, his cornerman had a very funny accent. In his last fight he was talking to Nandor as if he was some dog hahaha "gooood job Nandor, good Joooob haha, good boy"
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I have never heard him talk or anything.

Talking about accents, shame that Nandor got released, his cornerman had a very funny accent. In his last fight he was talking to Nandor as if he was some dog hahaha "gooood job Nandor, good Joooob haha, good boy"
    Neither has he.

I like Matt Hamill but unfortunately i dont think he's got what it takes anymore and i'd hate to see him keep losing in the UFC. Hopefully he can end his career on a few wins in Bellator or WSOF

Thread Information