Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Ould Calls ‘Brown Pride’ Tattoo Into Question, Wants ‘White Pride' Bra Allow

she just wants some media attention.
    nothing more.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Maybe she could wear a "white guilt" tattoo and everyone would be happier.
    This has nothing to do with "white guilt". I dont think anyone of any race should be promoting hate material against other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Cain can have his Brown Pride tatoo to show that he is a proud Mexican.
    No one can show that they are proud to be white only because racist gangs use the words: "White pride"
    They invented those words? They own those words? Obviously Not! So I do not see any problem with someone showing that he/she is proud to be white.
    So tell me more about this 'proud to be white' white pride you talk of.... Is it based off someone being proud of their culture or someone being proud of their ethnicity / nationality / race?

It does not matter how you understand the term White Pride, what matters is the social constructs attached to the term. You say White Pride and the majority of your listeners are going to assume you are speaking about or implying the racists aspects of the term. Now if you were to say Russian Pride, that would be a whole different story.

Do a quick google search, White Pride and then Brown Pride. Check out the web search and the image searches and think about the differences in what you are seeing. Brown pride is about being proud of the Latino / Hispanic / Chicano cultures. A search of white pride will bring up a bunch of racist sites, groups and pictures. Nothing to do with culture.... And no white heritage groups are not celebrating and promoting white culture.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    hey hey hey hey EASY! we're not all racist nor cousin fuckers dammit, I'm just a countryboy \

On a side note, I got a distant cousin that is pretty smoking hot and happens to be a model.
    We will need to see some pictures or it is not true
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 10-30-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    The term Brown Pride does not hold the social connotations the term White Pride holds.

98% of the people wanting to talk about White Pride are either racists or ignorant to the implications of the term.

'Brown Pride' is not an embraced term used by racist Mexican hate groups the way the term 'White Pride' has been by groups such as the KKK, Storm Front or numerous other groups of inbred hillbilly cousin fuckers.

And really, why does it bother anyone Cain is proud of his Mexican heritage?
    It really is a double standard of society. That's undeniable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    she just wants some media attention.
    nothing more.

H.
    Precisely.

I'm Mexican and I think it's absolutely RETARDED that someone gets bent out of shape if someone says White Pride, but Brown Pride is ok. Who gives a fuck? I'm not going to hold someone accountable for what ignorant groups of people said. Shit I'm a mutt so I have both White Pride and Brown Pride. Have no problem whatsoever with her speaking her mind on the topic, it is a good one imo.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Ya I guess you guys are right...

Image courtesy of stormfront.org via google image.

Went to stormfront.org. Now I am on a national watch list. Thanks Cat! I already have enough problems with border guards thinking I am mexican! I need to wear a headdress when I go shopping in the States now!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Went to stormfront.org. Now I am on a national watch list. Thanks Cat! I already have enough problems with border guards thinking I am mexican! I need to wear a headdress when I go shopping in the States now!
    Ha, dont worry about that Sniggs. Just let the border guards know you were expressing your white pride.

Ha, dont worry about that Sniggs. Just let the border guards know you were expressing your white pride.
    They'd probably like me more at the border after meeting some of those guards.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

So tell me more about this 'proud to be white' white pride you talk of.... Is it based off someone being proud of their culture or someone being proud of their ethnicity / nationality / race?
    So, am I to assume that the only "brown" people with any pride are Mexican? Because I'm pretty sure 70+% of the world would disagree.

Personally, I think it's awesome that he's so proud of SOMEONE ELSE'S culture. Because he's not Mexican, he's an American.
    "I’m the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet. I’m the women’s pick, I’m the men’s regret and if you pick against Chael Sonnen you made a bad bet." - Chael Sonnen

"The only thing I'd bet against Chael Sonnen about is whether or not he's clean." - LoRd pYrO

Thread Information