Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Rampage' Jackson vs. Joey Beltran headlines Bellator 108 on Nov. 15

I think Vlady would have made for a great fight but he's super dangerous and he just fought last month. Can't see him turning around that fast at his age and fighting someone perceived as being at least top 20.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

They were also throwing Sprong's name out there as a possible replacement when they were still talking PPV and another name I was interested to hear brought up was Paul Buentello, who looks very good now that he's trimmed down to 205 and is a pretty relevant name out there.

Interesting choice in Beltran since IMO, he'll have size on Rampage and one helluva superior work ethic. That said, I think Rampage cruises and boxes from the periphery ala the brutal Hamill fight.

Buentello never crossed my mind and he's primed for a go. Spong would have kicked his legs into oblivion win or lose and Bjorn knows that all too well.

With Tito, they still had a golden-boy regardless of the outcome. They could put their stock in either one and claim they were back and ready to rule the roost. Now, if Page loses, they're up the EliteXC shit creek (at least at LHW).

...and Bellator continues to lose credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Pfff just when I thought that there could be nothing less entertaining than Tito vs Rampage....

Seriously Bellator can not find any good guys? I bet that if they do some research, they can find many good prospects. Why they keep signing all those former UFC B/C level fighters?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

didnt someone call this lol...

Beltran is more dangerous than tito.

I don't think it will be as one sided as people are leading on about. I think that Joey stands to gain more here than he has to lose. That said, I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if he won, most likely by decision. I also don't really see the hate in Bellator signing former UFC fighters, the guys they're signing are entertaining and have good skills. Why wouldn't you want to see them fight? Also, if they want to continue fighting and Bellator offers them the best deal, why not sign there?
    You have to know what you don't know.

This is Homer Simpson vs Dedrick Tatum in real life.

Thread Information