Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lyoto Machida vs. Gegard Mousasi official from UFC Brazil event on Feb. 8

I don't know if Mousasi will be in shape but i'm willing to wager his expression throughout the fight will be 'bored as sht'.

Dream matchup for me.

Fedorlei made me laugh out loud with the miller comment.

This is a pretty big opportunity for Gegard. Huge. I think he's got more to gain with a win than Lyoto.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Healthy Mousasi at a more natural 185 is a helluva danger. This immediately became my "most anticipated" upcoming fight, unless Jim Miller is booked against a grizzly bear!

Side note: Jim Miller is the baddest motherfucker on the planet and I wish he was my dad.
    My thoughts exactly... on Both topics. Just look at my Sig.
    although he's not a Bear next Jim Miller is gonna be fighting Fabricio Camoes in December.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagmadov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

so true. he does fight with the "this is so boring" attitude. even in his loss to king mo. king mo took more damage from top position than mousasi did the whole fight. he had the "i'm bored" look as mo tried and failed miserably to inflict any damage. I'll go out on a limb here and say mousasi wins the mental game and the fans booo...machida becomes agressive and Mousasi Kos him. that's right, I said it Mousaasi by tko/ko.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

Yes, Mousasi is always with that face of "I woke up 2 minutes ago, I don't know what you want from me, but I don't give a fuck. I want to go back to sleep".

However when he fights, he is a beast. He is a very good striker and has KO power. He may KO Machida actually.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Dream matchup for me.

Fedorlei made me laugh out loud with the miller comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    My thoughts exactly... on Both topics. Just look at my Sig.
    although he's not a Bear next Jim Miller is gonna be fighting Fabricio Camoes in December.
    Without a word of a lie, win or lose, Jim Miller is the epitome of a fucking hoss and just exudes badassedry. He's my favourite fighter not named GSP. But seriously, I wish he was my dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Without a word of a lie, win or lose, Jim Miller is the epitome of a fucking hoss and just exudes badassedry. He's my favourite fighter not named GSP. But seriously, I wish he was my dad.
    Jim is a badass. He would probably be a cool dad. I could see him cutting down a tree with his beard and teaching you how to carve a canoe out of it with a pocket knife.

This gives me an idea for a thread...

Jim Millers lineage
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

This is an awesome fight. Lyoto looks great but Mousasi is an absolute beast. Mousasi will hit him HARD, really HARD and Lyoto will not like that and abandon his striking I believe, and Mousasi will start thrashing Machida in the middle rounds.

I got Mousasi Unanimous Decision.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Thread Information