Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: King Mo not a fan of internet message boards

Seriously, Mo looked so confused by Newton's movement, which I would liken to that of a first-year Kenpo student with ADD and slight epilepsy, that I almost felt bad for him.

I actually do have better things to do but I choose to devote them to watching, enjoying, and commenting on a sport I've followed since a time when Mo was a 13 year-old snot nosed kid.

What makes me and many others qualified to comment on properly throwing a jab? Well, I've seen it done properly and drilled it myself. Why don't you learn a simple 1,4,3, back-leg low kick and then get back to me. Newton would have eaten that all night.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Thought this was funny.

There were a TON of slapping shots that did no damage but he's absolutely delusional if he says he wasn't ever dazed in that fight. He looked staggered at least twice, slip or not.

I won't follow you on anything, but you seriously need to hear this: Get up on the balls of your feet and counter with combinations. When an awkward fighter loads up his hips to spin, wait for the foot to start to turn and drive through his hips and slam his ass. That stuff will stop VERY quickly.

*NOTE: I can also tell you that fried chicken starts with a flavorful breading. Use flour, salt, pepper, cayenne or paprika and corn starch. Heat your oil to about 360 and drop two pieces at a time to maintain temp. Heat covered for about 5-7 minutes or until golden brown then turn and repeat. It's best to soak it overnight in buttermilk before breading as well, but not required. Don't forget to let it rest in a warm oven before serving.

Now now...
    Cmon Mo you know you cant read...
    you'd be the only guy i know of that spells Jab with a "6".

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

5. Default

Yet again, the internet fans over hype a fighter.

King Mo has always been over rated and evaluated on not what he is currently doing, but rather what his potential could be.

That ship done sailed boys.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

I have to agree there.

He looked tentative, lost, and completely flat-footed. More surprisingly, he looked surprised he lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post

King Mo has always been over rated and evaluated on not what he is currently doing, but rather what his potential could be.

This is exactly how I feel about Melvin Guillard. I don't hate the guy, I just hate when people say he could be a champion or use the "so much potential" spiel.. Which is probably why I always root against him. As far as Mo goes, I never liked him, ever since that stupid video with rampage. I didn't really think he was super spectacular to be honest, maybe because I would hear him talk about how good he thought he was and compare it to that. Either way, I am glad to see him lose again.

If Mo popped off one more time to Shamrock I don't think he would have made it to the cage. Or maybe I was just hoping that would happen. Mo should have shown a little more respect considering who he was talking to. I haven't always liked Frank but I respect him.

Frank wouldn't risk having to wear braces for another 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post

he is not usually inflated it was a result of his knee surgery!!! he swears by it!!! come on isn't that enough proof in itself?

Thread Information