Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: King Mo not a fan of internet message boards

I don't have a problem with Mo, although I think it would have been less contradictory if he just laughed when he was asked the question and walked away. Spending time whining about message boards to a guy you know is going to post it on a message board is like whining about Justin Beeber's crappy music while you're making no effort to change the station on the radio.

In Mo's defense, the hack who wrote this crap wouldn't have printed it if he'd just laughed in his face. If you have to roll with pigs, you know going in you have to get dirty, I guess.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Lawal talking shit about the internet and fans, what's new? Same old shit for the past three years. Does anyone give a shit about this? Is there a single real Lawal fan here? Does anyone watch his fights?

All I think of when I am reminded of Lawal, besides the pretend king thing he does and always acting like an asshole, is him getting KTFO twice by Cavalcante and Newton, getting his face beat in by Mousasi while laying in his guard (eyes swollen shut), knocking out Roger Gracie, and... yeah, that's about it. Good wrestler with power in his punches, you know.

The biggest name he has a win over is Mousasi in 2010 and as I mentioned, we all know how that "fight" went.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Lawal talking shit about the internet and fans, what's new? Same old shit for the past three years. Does anyone give a shit about this? Is there a single real Lawal fan here? Does anyone watch his fights?

All I think of when I am reminded of Lawal, besides the pretend king thing he does and always acting like an asshole, is him getting KTFO twice by Cavalcante and Newton, getting his face beat in by Mousasi while laying in his guard (eyes swollen shut), knocking out Roger Gracie, and... yeah, that's about it. Good wrestler with power in his punches, you know.

The biggest name he has a win over is Mousasi in 2010 and as I mentioned, we all know how that "fight" went.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
    How did you forget about the time he poured an energy drink all over himself after he won? I think he got fined for it too lol
    Mo to me, is a guy with all the athletic ability in the world but nothing up stairs to make him a great fighter. Oh yeah he also thinks spinning backfist are for scared pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

I'm offended by Mo's comments and have to defend myself with free speech....Learn to defend a spinning back fist and then you can talk, stop making excuses when you loose and then you can talk... keep fighting like you do and you will be frying chicken...make no mistake. "I have a life"....."I have places to go...please..the simple fact that you took the time to read these posts you speak of says something...you care what people say so since you do care what we say, I say this. KING MO has little to no fighting skill and can't throw a proper jab! I can. you cant mo! live with it. Now sinsse you have plaaces to go, go directly to popeyes chicken and learn to cook chicken properly because you obviously haven't learned tom fight properly! I'm defending my self so I can live with being banned for Mo bashing. Hope you're listening MO!
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

King Mo can fight better than you can type. That's for sure.

Bellator can't buy him a title o.0

LOL and he got owned again
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

you obviously set standards high for king mo. (sarcasm) You're absolutally right. my typing is athrosious and that's what you compare his fighting to? thank you for making my point. at least I have the option to use spell check. Mo has run out of options. hehe.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

the feelings mutual mo

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    talent-wise, is a tremendous athlete who should be in the UFC.
    He should be able to put everything together to be a higher caliber fighter, but he just doesn't. He'd be mauled in the UFC based on what we've seen lately. Had he put together some combo's he'd most likely won that fight.

Seeing Nelson in his corner does give some light to the delusions of grandeur.

Thread Information