Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bellator's Bjorn Rebney sounds pessimistic on future of 'Fight Master'

I enjoyed fight master.

Man Joe Warren was a bad coach.

the reason TUF is having such bad ratings is because it is on a new channel that has only been on air since august and i personally think the women coaches/fighters are playing a role in the lack of interest

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    the reason TUF is having such bad ratings is because it is on a new channel that has only been on air since august and i personally think the women coaches/fighters are playing a role in the lack of interest
    Isn't it also on a subscriber-only Cable network? Out of curiousity, Does anyone know how much it costs to get the channel in the States?

I tried to watch this season's TUF but jeeeeeeesus there's only so much female bullshit drama I can take. And that amount is 0%. They bitch piss and moan like it's high school. No guy wants to watch that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Why was Joe Riggs even there?

I kind of felt the same way when Roy Nelson was booked on TUF.
    What do you mean? Bellator needed him on the show because is a HUGE, house hold name, former UFC star and they knew that he would bring in blockbuster TV ratings. /sarcasm

For real though, I agree with you. Bad move on Bellators part, but it seems like that is the only type of moves Bellator is capable of making anymore.... bad ones.
    "Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence."
    — Vince Lombardi

Thread Information