Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Disgusted Bellator Boss Caught Shaking Head When Alvarez Announced Winner In Title

Why would he be mad? Alvarez v. Chandler III is going to be a great fight and could legitly be the first headliner of Bellator's first PPV.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

2. Default

lol
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

I guess I was caught up in the moment and missed the awkwardness of it. For the record, I wanted Alvarez to win but thought it was 3-2 for Chandler.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Look I had it recorder I re-watched that part ove & over and over aging trying to judge his reaction to Eddie getting the nod
    I think that Bjorn is a Mount Everest size pos i think he has scum written all over him a true classless tool.
    but I think his reaction was more of i can't belive the score cards more than it was just oh i can't stand he won i will bet at some point he will say it only because he thought
    Chandler won the fight

Can someone please elaborate for me on what massively horrible things Rebney has done do deserve this scumbag moniker that everyone labels him with?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Can someone please elaborate for me on what massively horrible things Rebney has done do deserve this scumbag moniker that everyone labels him with?
    He's a fight promoter comes with the territory lol

two things: he allowed Viacom to tie up Alvarez, and dana white hates him.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

He drove a railroad spike through a rival's dog probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Seriously.

Alvarez signed a contract with a matching offer clause and their first fight was an absolute barn-burner. Wouldn't anyone with a vested interest in their business attempt to protect that investment?

How many people work for companies with "no-compete" clauses? It's DAMN common. Doesn't the "restricted free-agent" exist in most sports? Doesn't a UFC contract at minimum auto-renew with a title win?

If I hear something truly despicable that indicates Rebney is truly a POS, I'll be happy to write him off. Until then, I'll simply call this some DFW propoganda.

he's done just about every thing people hate on DW for
    and he just d-bag to me every time i see an interview he just comes off so Scummy

Thread Information