+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Disgusted Bellator Boss Caught Shaking Head When Alvarez Announced Winner In Title

Explain how he has done one thing I hate on DW for doing.

Has he attempted to make himself a bigger star than the actual athletes doing the work?

Has he gone on a misogynistic tirade about a reporter doing her job?

Has he repeatedly questioned men's masculinity when he knows damn well he doesn't have the balls to do what they do?

Has he gone out of his way to disrespect anyone and everyone not employed by him?

I could go on and on but I would tell you whole-heartedly that Rebney has NOT done the things I dislike DFW for doing.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post

If I hear something truly despicable that indicates Rebney is truly a POS, I'll be happy to write him off. Until then, I'll simply call this some DFW propoganda.
    Check into some of the stuff regarding Johnathan Brookins involvement with Bellator... don;t know the whole story but they pulled some shady stuff there. Didn't give the guy any work for over a year while under contract had to fight regionally elsewhere then "verbally" released him from his contract only to sue him the minute he signed on to be a part of TUF.

Brookins agent has some other stories to tell that don't exactly portray Bjorn to be an upstanding guy.

(and in no way I'm a a Dana fan or a believer of his propaganda)
    Last edited by Rise; 11-05-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Reminds me of when that dickhead owner of Elite XC flipped out cuz he didn't get the desired outcome of the Kimbo fight.

There's a price to pay when the owner puts his eggs in the basket of a fighter winning lol.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Jonathan Brookins, Tyson Nam and Dave Herman dealings were pretty good examples of Bjorn being pretty sketchy. Also, the entire Sugar Ray stuff with the dead dog and court cases doesn't look too good either.

Brookins lied about being injured and took a spot on tuf so he got sued because he was under contract and had been offered 3 fights. Herman violated his contract repeatedly in sengoku and tried in shark fights but was ordered not to fight. The nam situation was a little fucked due to,cancellations and could have been handled better, I agree.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

This reminds of the UFC executives jumped out of their seats after Frankl8n beat MacDonald.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

guys i think bjorn rebney hacked simple hack's account

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    guys i think bjorn rebney hacked simple hack's account
    Lol because he's trying to look at this situation rationally? This board just like every other forum on the internet is filled with dummy's that get little bits of information and form an elaborate opinion based on that information. Trt is a perfect example, everyone has an opinion on it yet 90% of those ppl really have no idea what it is or what it does.

So a few articles have come out painting bjorn in a bad light and now hes a scumbag. It also doesnt help that the biggest name in mma, dana white, has a personal vendetta against bjorn and is taking every cheap shot possible at him. Even though dana is known to lie ALL THE TIME, ppl eat up his interviews like hot cakes.

In fact read the latest article on mmafighting.com where bjorn finally gets the upperhand in an argument that dana started, and now dana has no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Explain how he has done one thing I hate on DW for doing.

Has he attempted to make himself a bigger star than the actual athletes doing the work?

Has he gone on a misogynistic tirade about a reporter doing her job?

Has he repeatedly questioned men's masculinity when he knows damn well he doesn't have the balls to do what they do?

Has he gone out of his way to disrespect anyone and everyone not employed by him?

I could go on and on but I would tell you whole-heartedly that Rebney has NOT done the things I dislike DFW for doing.
    it's not like i'm out there trying to get people to hate on him .
    i just think the man is a pos
    i dont need or care if anyone feels the way i do i just see him a very very shady cat

Dana is the face of the ufc so i would not say he tring to make his self the biggest star in the ufc i bet more people know who is is than 50 to 60 % of his fighters and maybe that should change but i also say more people know who he is than 95% of the fighters on bellator roster and that with the most famous fighter on bellator roster being ufc has beens

i don't know Dana or Bjorn on any sort of a personal level so maybe i'm worng we only know what they want us to know and any bad shit that can be dug up on them

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information