http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...or-to-UFC-168/
Last week at a meeting of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Josh Barnett was cleared to be licensed on the condition that he undergo a drug testing regime at his expense. It was later announced that the UFC will foot the bill, but also looks like they will foot the bill for the testing for his opponent, Travis Browne as well:

Travis Browne (15-1-1 MMA, 6-1-1 UFC), who fights Barnett (33-6 MMA, 5-1 UFC) on the pay-per-view event's main card, will participate in the same WADA-certified program ordered for the ex-UFC champ by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, manager John Fosco confirmed with MMAjunkie.com.

As with Barnett, the UFC will foot the bill for Browne's testing, NSAC Executive Director Keith Kizer also confirmed with MMAjunkie.com.

"I think it's a great idea, and I'm a big supporter of it," Browne said in a statement released through Fosco. "I think our sport and the commission taking actions like this is putting us ahead of the game compared to other sports. We're not putting out a fire. We're attacking the problem before it becomes an epidemic."

read entire article...