Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hendo: TRT use doesn't matter that much

It gives them the same level as it's supposed to be in their age group.
    I understand why a fighter would abuse them, obviously, if your livelihood depends on your performance, you will do everything available to extend that ability to generate income, it then becomes a money issue.
    Is it good or bad? I don't know, it depends on the perspective you see it.
    Let's just hope that those guys abusing it don't have long term health problems from it.

It allows them to test out at a normal level at fight/test time. I assure you, their levels are far above normal in the preceding weeks and during training due to the shot schedule. The shots are administered in dosages that peak their levels for a few days to a few weeks. Then, those levels slowly taper off. Look into the explanations of some of the failed tests recently and you will see plenty of situations where the test was given at a time when their levels were still above normal.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    It allows them to test out at a normal level at fight/test time. I assure you, their levels are far above normal in the preceding weeks and during training due to the shot schedule. The shots are administered in dosages that peak their levels for a few days to a few weeks. Then, those levels slowly taper off. Look into the explanations of some of the failed tests recently and you will see plenty of situations where the test was given at a time when their levels were still above normal.
    I've heard Rogan explain it as, they got the shot which brings their test levels to within the proper range, but then they use the daily cream to boost it up.

Many of the people who are either pro-TRT or do not care used to be vehemently against it in the past. Some even likened the treatment to designer steroids.

It is amazing what learning can do for someone rather than forming and sticking with a predetermined position.

Thread Information