St-Pierre reaffirms he will never fight Rory MacDonald, but believes he will be UFC champion
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/11/5...varez-mma-news
Separated by just Johny Hendricks and Carlos Condit in the UFC's welterweight rankings, champion Georges St-Pierre is again adamant he will never face longtime training partner Rory MacDonald.

"No. No, I'm not interested," says St-Pierre, laughing at the notion. MacDonald, in lockstep with St-Pierre, says their understanding surpasses loyalty. "A friendship. Georges has done a lot for me as a young person. He welcomed me to Montreal. He was one of the only people to help me a lot when I first got here. These things I don't forget."

St-Pierre, who has mentored MacDonald since his move from British Columbia to Montreal's TriStar gym in August 2010, says he's learned as much from his protégé as he's passed on.

"If you reverse the situation, we fight each other everyday in the training," says St-Pierre. "He helped me get better as a martial artist and I help him get better as a martial artist as well. I'm not interested in fighting him. There's other ways of doing things. I have plans for the future, other things. I can't talk about it right now, but people will see soon."

"I believe Rory will be champion. He's got all the attributes physically, mentally. No doubt about that. He's the new guy, the new generation. He's the creme of the creme."