Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronda says she could beat Cain

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    So the champion needs to go fight a person who is A) not in her weight class B) not in the UFC and c) did i mention she isnt even in the UFC?

Makes sense i guess?
    Cyborg fights in Invicta. Same organization where almost all of the female fighters in the UFC hail from. Invicta and UFC have a mutual relationship where they share the female fighters. So although she isnt in the UFC, she can easily be there too. I understand she fights at 145lb and the UFC doesnt have that division, but given how much there was superfight talks of GSP/Silva/Jones, and the only way those fights would work was requiring the smaller fighter to step UP in weight (GSP to MW to fight Silva, and Silva to LHW to fight Jones), it's kinda contradictory with the Ronda/Cyborg situation that everyone is pressuring Cyborg to move DOWN in weight, rather than Ronda moving UP, given that Ronda was fighting at 145lb at one time.

And although people like to counter argue that Ronda is the UFC WOMEN BW CHAMP and Cyborg isnt, she (Cyborg) is still the INVICTA FW CHAMP, which to me holds the same value.

I CANNOT WAIT for Sara McMann to shut Rousey the fuck up.

What he said
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

I'd rather see van soest vs cyborg. Maybe lion fight 14?

So the champion needs to go fight a person who is A) not in her weight class B) not in the UFC and c) did i mention she isnt even in the UFC?

Makes sense i guess?
    and D.) is a known cheat.

Pasha hit it right on the head. The circumstances would have to be right, and a coma would be just that.

Omg superfight make it happen

Makes sense i guess?
    Lol here we go again. You do know Good ol Ronda fought at 145 right before she decided to move down right? If the UFC wanted to make it happen they would and Ronda would. How many of those ladies that are randomly put on UFC cards fight for invicta as well? Thought so. But back to the subject there's no way she could do anything to Cain unless he was incoherent, I rather hear her announce a Cyborg fight then her talking out of her ass.

8. Default

What Cain is she talking about? Dean Cain?
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    Cyborg fights in Invicta. Same organization where almost all of the female fighters in the UFC hail from. Invicta and UFC have a mutual relationship where they share the female fighters. So although she isnt in the UFC, she can easily be there too. I understand she fights at 145lb and the UFC doesnt have that division, but given how much there was superfight talks of GSP/Silva/Jones, and the only way those fights would work was requiring the smaller fighter to step UP in weight (GSP to MW to fight Silva, and Silva to LHW to fight Jones), it's kinda contradictory with the Ronda/Cyborg situation that everyone is pressuring Cyborg to move DOWN in weight, rather than Ronda moving UP, given that Ronda was fighting at 145lb at one time.

And although people like to counter argue that Ronda is the UFC WOMEN BW CHAMP and Cyborg isnt, she (Cyborg) is still the INVICTA FW CHAMP, which to me holds the same value.
    The fact that Ronda USE TO FIGHT at 145 is irrelevant - she doesnt anymore, plain and simple. Machida has faught as high as heavyweight does that mean if [insert HW fighters name here] calls him out he should move back up to HW and fight him?

Superfight or not, there was also talks of both GSP and AS meeting at a catchweight if im not mistaken but once again why should the UFC champion be forced to meet the demands of a girl who is not a champion. Im sorry, holding the Invicta championship means no more than having a plastic toy belt from walmart - its not the UFC belt.

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post
    Lol here we go again. You do know Good ol Ronda fought at 145 right before she decided to move down right? If the UFC wanted to make it happen they would and Ronda would. How many of those ladies that are randomly put on UFC cards fight for invicta as well?
    And how many said fighters that come over from Invicta fight in the UFC at 145 pounds. dont worry, take your time on that one i will check back later to see your list. If Cyborg wanted the fight she would cut the weight plain and simple.

Thread Information