Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ronda says she could beat Cain

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    and you actually believed her? Can I have whatever you are smoking.
    No. But I think that her saying it is as ridiculous as the argument that it is completely absurd for her to move up to fight in a weight class that she performed flawlessly in, and would face what many believe is her most significant challenge. I personally don't care for Ronda or Cyborg, but would be intrigued to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by MITCHELRIX78 View Post
    No. But I think that her saying it is as ridiculous as the argument that it is completely absurd for her to move up to fight in a weight class that she performed flawlessly in, and would face what many believe is her most significant challenge. I personally don't care for Ronda or Cyborg, but would be intrigued to watch it.
    So move up into the weight class that doesnt exist, to fight a girl who isnt in the UFC / isnt a champion and is a known cheater. Gotcha.

So move up into the weight class that doesnt exist, to fight a girl who isnt in the UFC / isnt a champion and is a known cheater. Gotcha.
    Josh Barnett, Vitor Belfort, Chris Leben, Stephen Bonnar, Sean Sherk, Overeem are just a few of the names that are known cheaters that the UFC has no problem employing, so I dont see why adding one more should matter too much to them.

195lb division doesnt exist as well, but again, the UFC had no problem setting up a few fights at that weightclass. Strikeforce managed to setup a superfight with a LHW and HW (Hendo and Fedor) at a catchweight, so again, I dont see how it would be a problem for UFC to pull that off as well.

And once again, Cyborg is an Invicta champion. Being a women's champ in the UFC is not some major accomplishment, nor is it a big deal that the women fight there...not like the competition is better or they fighting men. Most of the girls have fought for Invicta and just crossed over to the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    Josh Barnett, Vitor Belfort, Chris Leben, Stephen Bonnar, Sean Sherk, Overeem are just a few of the names that are known cheaters that the UFC has no problem employing, so I dont see why adding one more should matter too much to them.
    And the UFC has no problem employing Cyborg, just at 135 pounds - is it really that hard to get?

195lb division doesnt exist as well, but again, the UFC had no problem setting up a few fights at that weightclass. Strikeforce managed to setup a superfight with a LHW and HW (Hendo and Fedor) at a catchweight, so again, I dont see how it would be a problem for UFC to pull that off as well.
    And how many of those fighters were champions moving up to fight a non champion?

And once again, Cyborg is an Invicta champion. Being a women's champ in the UFC is not some major accomplishment, nor is it a big deal that the women fight there...not like the competition is better or they fighting men. Most of the girls have fought for Invicta and just crossed over to the UFC.
    Crossover to the UFC's 135 division. And no, im sorry the Invicta 145 championship means absolutely dick all when we talk about the UFC 135 pound championship and its contenders.

Crossover to the UFC's 135 division. And no, im sorry the Invicta 145 championship means absolutely dick all when we talk about the UFC 135 pound championship and its contenders.
    And why the UFC women's championship means much more than Invicta's?
    Only because the name is "UFC"?

That belt has no history at all, and aside of 2 or 3 women, the division is extremely weak. The division was created only for Ronda Rousey and even Dana admitted that.

It is not that in Invicta you have jokes and in the UFC the women are the real deal! That division is extremely weak (no matter the org) if we compare it to any men's division.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

So the moral of this story is that Rhonda Rousey can beat anybody she will never actually fight. Well shit that settles that.....sorry Cyborg you just got schooled....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

And how many of those fighters were champions moving up to fight a non champion?
    Pretty sure Dan Henderson was the SF LHW champ, and moved up to fight Fedor at HW.

I don't understand this shit.

Cyborg is the only other female fighter out there that matters. PERIOD.

You can settle for rematch after rematch with Tate and recycled contenders but the point is that she wants no part of Cyborg and has gone out of her way repeatedly to mention her name for no reason (Basically admitting what I said is the truth).

All that said, I really liked Alexis Davis' performance.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Thread Information