Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ronda says she could beat Cain

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Superfight or not, there was also talks of both GSP and AS meeting at a catchweight if im not mistaken but once again why should the UFC champion be forced to meet the demands of a girl who is not a champion. Im sorry, holding the Invicta championship means no more than having a plastic toy belt from walmart - its not the UFC belt.

Arguably the dumbest thing said. The women's UFC belt has no history. Ronda achieved it by beating Liz Carmouche. The women's Strikeforce belts hold more meaning than the UFC Women's BW belt at this point, as they were defended more. Invicta is the only exclusive women's organization, where pretty much every female fighting in the UFC also fights. Cyborg beat Coenen for the title, who beat Carmouche back in SF. Cyborg's win over Coenen more impressive than Ronda's win over Carmouche.

What's next? Being Pride champion means nothing cause it is no longer exists?

Once the Women's division was created, its history was created. To argue that something has no history when it was already established is silly.

I'll say it. I just don't care about women's mma. Not interested in it in the slightest yet. I watch the fights when they're on a ppt I watch, and I'm just not impressed yet. I might be a misogynist. I dunno. Just don't feel like there is enough talent to care yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    I'll say it. I just don't care about women's mma. Not interested in it in the slightest yet. I watch the fights when they're on a ppt I watch, and I'm just not impressed yet. I might be a misogynist. I dunno. Just don't feel like there is enough talent to care yet.
    Me neither man. I really dont care to see 2 women beat on each other. and NO, I am not sexist or anything of the sort.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    Me neither man. I really dont care to see 2 women beat on each other. and NO, I am not sexist or anything of the sort.
    Rspier's quote and this one are music to my ears. I stopped bashing wmma on here because everyone seemed to love it or at least be in support of it. I have zero interest in it. Although it worked out tonight. Got nice and baked during the carmouche fight and then watched a sick KO. But yeah Ronda is annoying and wmma stinks.

I am not really interested in WMMA either. However I prefer to watch a WMMA fight rather than a 125 pound fight
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I am not really interested in WMMA either. However I prefer to watch a WMMA fight rather than a 125 pound fight
    So women that weigh in at 135lbs makes that much of a difference over guys that weigh in at 125 ?

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post
    Lol here we go again. You do know Good ol Ronda fought at 145 right before she decided to move down right? If the UFC wanted to make it happen they would and Ronda would. How many of those ladies that are randomly put on UFC cards fight for invicta as well? Thought so. But back to the subject there's no way she could do anything to Cain unless he was incoherent, I rather hear her announce a Cyborg fight then her talking out of her ass.
    So Joe Riggs was a HW what's your point???

9. 11-07-2013, 06:41 AM

10. 11-07-2013, 06:45 AM

I am pretty sure that under the right circumstances that I could beat Cain....there would probably need to be a repeating rifle in my hands.

I could beat Cain. If I had a bat. And he was sleeping.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.

Thread Information