Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kennedy won't call anyone out but Dana White says he will 'fight a big name next'

Default Kennedy won't call anyone out but Dana White says he will 'fight a big name next'

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/7/50...-big-name-next

Kennedy refused to call anyone out at the post-fight press conference. Well, at least not yet:

"I'm not going to call anybody out right now. I'm going to wait until I get back to Twitter and Facebook. Then I'm going to fire relentlessly."

Tee-hee, ha-ha.

UFC President Dana White, meanwhile, is already promising Kennedy a "very important fight" for his next outing, though he didn't go so far as to reveal any potential names.

"Yeah, he will (fight a big name next). Tonight was a big win; either one of these guys who would have won tonight, it was a big win for them. So, yeah, his next fight will be a very important fight."

I think a fight with Munoz or Bisping should be next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Carmont comes to mind. He's made his bones to get a pretty high ranking, but is the kind of fighter who I'm not too sure they want to see keep winning. Kennedy would pose an interesting challenge.

Names like Boetsch, Bisping and Munoz also works and I'm thinking that the Bisping or Munoz get an FS1 main event slot.

My money is on Bisping

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Bisping!

6. Default

Kennedy vs Bisping

USA vs England

Easy to sell that shit.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

No way Bisping goes along with a match up against Kennedy at this point.

Default Tim Kennedy: I want to fight Bisping, 'not a top contender'

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...top-contender/

Tim Kennedy ‏@TimKennedyMMA
    Hey @bisping you should keep your one good eye on me and get the other one healthy. ;-)

michael ‏@bisping
    Don’t start acting hard because you ko’d some random Brazilian. News flash, NO ONE GIVES A S---. If u want it. April, let’s go.*

michael ‏@bisping
    Well it's simple. Call the UFC and say u wanna fight me in April. Put your money where your mouth is big shot.

Just remember you asked for this. I promise I won't knee you while you are down, poke you in the eye or spit on you when it's over.

I don't think I have earned a shot at any of the top guys. I think the @UFC should give me someone like @bisping

So what do you think UG? You like Tim Kennedy vs The Count"

*The tweet was later deleted, with an explanation provided.

"I sent a tweet earlier aimed at Tim Kennedy," said Bisping. "in hindsight it was insulting to his opponent, for which I apologise and: have deleted my tweet.

I don't think I have earned a shot at any of the top guys. I think the @UFC should give me someone like @bisping
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Bisping is such a damned prick. I love seeing him get his ass whipped. He should jump on this fight for the money he could make off the USA VS England aspect as stated. I feel like the water is too deep at the top of the MW division right now; he'd be a speedboat amongst battleships.

*insert gif of Bisping buzzing around battleships*

It would be very satisfying to see Kennedy win a fight against Bisping, let alone take him out somehow. Make it happen, UFC! Kennedy's big toe is more man than Bisping.

Thread Information