Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kennedy won't call anyone out but Dana White says he will 'fight a big name next'

Kennedy has some mad skills but it's just a matter of time before his size catch's up with him, I see him at 170 in the near future.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/11/9...ter-trash-talk
    Tim Kennedy on Michael Bisping: He's a dirty fighter. As long as he fights a clean fight, he has no chance

michael ✔ @bisping
    Follow

@TimKennedyMMa well it's simple. Call the UFC and say u wanna fight me in April. Put your money where your mouth is big shot.
    4:54 PM - 7 Nov 2013
    On Friday, the two moved from online jabs to video, when they both appeared on AXS TV's Inside MMA.

Bisping got things rolling by saying:

Wednesday night Tim Kennedy knocked somebody out, and ever since then he's been calling me out. To be honest, he's been calling me out for years now, and I'm a little bit tired of it. So, Tim if you want to fight you know where to find me. Call the UFC if you're man enough and let's get it on.

I've been in the UFC for eight years. I've never turned down an opponent yet. When you were in basic training shining shoes, I was in the UFC kicking ass. So, if you think I'm intimidated by you, come on, get a grip. It's a little bit silly.

Kennedy seemed amused by Bisping's comments, but his reply was far from good-natured:

Thank God we've had soldiers shining shoes since 1775 so we don't have to sound like that guy, that's horrific.

Additionally, he's been in the UFC for eight years, I've been in the UFC for six months, and I'm in the same position that he is. It took him eight years to get to where I am, so maybe I'm going to hang back and be like ‘I don't know who that guy is, go get a couple wins, and then come and talk to me Bisping.'

He's a dirty fighter. He eye pokes. He knees downed opponents. He spits on their corners. He complains about guys doing TRT, but truthfully, the things he does in the cage are even worse. I haven't been calling him out, I've been pointing out that he's a dirty fighter, and he takes offense to that.

You can rest assured I called the UFC, and I was like I want to fight Bisping. I want to stomp him. I don't care where it is. As long as he fights a clean fight, he has no chance.

We will see where Kennedy will be in 8 years. I doubt that in 5 years he will still be employed by the UFC, so he should not brag too much about the whole "It took me 6 months to do what he did in 8 years"
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Gotta be Bisping. I don't care at all for Kennedy, but damn would I be rooting for him.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-dan-henderson
    Tim Kennedy Takes Shot at Both Vitor Belfort and Dan Henderson
    Tim Kennedy ✔ @TimKennedyMMA
    Follow

My picks for #ufn32 : Laflare, Thatch, Cavalcante, Ferreira, and in the main event I have TRT for the win.

Thread Information