Thread: Dwight Howard tells Dana White that he'd take a UFC fight...for $10 million

Default Dwight Howard tells Dana White that he'd take a UFC fight...for $10 million

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/11/7...c-fight-for-10
    USA Today's For The Win blog discusses the exchange from the recent Dana White VLOG for Fight for the Troops:

Dwight Howard may be making a quick venue change: From the basketball court to the UFC Octagon. During a backstage visit at a UFC fight in Houston, the Rockets’ big man told UFC president Dana White recently that he’d be willing to go into the cage … for $10 million.

"I would get up there and fight. If I get knocked out, I get knocked out," Howard said. "I’ll get back up one day."

White immediately interjected. "I want to do that pay-per-view when you’re ready, man," he said.

just because you are in the NBA doesnt mean you can fight...

Dwight Howard vs Jon Jones, lets fucking do this! hehehe
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

He already gets paid a ton of money not to do jack shit! Some nba jobber is going to see this and give it to him.

Work on your FTs kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

For ten millions dollars, just spring for fucking Fedor.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    For ten millions dollars, just spring for fucking Fedor.....
    Exactly! I'd rather see a talented ex-fighter, i.e. FEdor, Megumi Fujii, Genki Sudo, Bas Rutten, hell even Cro Cop if he has one good fight left in him, than see a primadona NBA player, who is looking for a payday.

Btw, anybody catch the Lakers/Rockets game last night on TNT?
    Good ole Sire Charles Barkley made a comment regarding Dwight and his fighting future

"How does Dwight expect to fight in the UFC when he can't even fight for post position in the NBA?" LOL!

While I would love to see him get his ass kicked, the reality is that he could only be matched up with a beginner

Thread Information