Thread: Bellator discussion

Default Bellator discussion

Very late today. Just wanna say I think Kongo gets dropped here and finished. Idk why, its just a gut feeling.

Fuk he was fighting tonight? .... I'm off lol

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Fuk he was fighting tonight? .... I'm off lol
    Yes he was scared and outta nowhere he was just fighting lol. Caught me by surprise cuz he's been gunshy ever since Mir floored him. So far he's the only ufc reject that hasn't made their investment look bad. It will be a very sad day for bellator if Beltran upsets Rampage lol.

Really surprised that Graham lasted the 3 rounds, he looked dead tired after a round or so. Not sure why he wasted so much energy throwing Kongo to the ground a few times when he was tired, should have used that energy to throw some more punches.

IMO, Kongo looked really flat last night.

I don't know if it was the quick turn around in fights at his age or his tentativeness going against somebody with Graham's striking prowess(since Kongo's chin ain't Hunt's). He's certainly plateaued for some time now, and while still quite gifted, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets upset by say, Ivanov(albeit iffy) or one of the Russians(Volkov, Minakov, Magomedov)....

I expect him to get upsetted sooner or later. Yea he didn't look great but Graham didn't do anything. So that made him actually throw some leather.

Thread Information