Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Henderson

yiiiiiiiiikes 3 head kick finishes in a row but can he beat either champ?? doubt it... (Jones, Weidman, or Silva) ban man can he put away everyone else

I would bet my left eye that Belfort was on the juice.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Maybe hendo should bring back lunatic fringe?

Wow, Vitor Belfotrt is a beast. I didnt think we would see Hendo finished in that manor.

I cant see them not giving him the next shot at MW, even though this was not a MW fight.

Silva/Weidman, whoever has the belt next, best make sure their fight with Vitor goes down in Vegas so he gets denied TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Why anybody signs up for it is beyond me. The money must be good. Dude looked juiced out of his mind.
    From what I've read, it's the exact opposite. The Brazilian government allegedly takes a huge chuck of fighter pay, in the form of taxes.

I agree with Vitor being juiced outta his mind lol. But Dan just looking for that right has been his downfall. He better just stop, its over. I knew this was coming but not this easy. He's slowed down a lot and Vitor has added more to his arsenal plus the TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Wow, Vitor Belfotrt is a beast. I didnt think we would see Hendo finished in that manor.

I cant see them not giving him the next shot at MW, even though this was not a MW fight.

Silva/Weidman, whoever has the belt next, best make sure their fight with Vitor goes down in Vegas so he gets denied TRT.
    If it's Silva, which I think it will be, the UFC would love to make that match in Brazil again.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

How the hell can you give Vitor a title shot at all when you know he can't fight in the US? If he wins you force every challenger to fight him "dirty" down in Brazil.

With the number of Brazilian cards the UFC are commiting to recently, they may not see that as a problem.
    If he's the champ, challengers will have to go & fight him full of whatever the brazilian authorities let him get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    You've been working on that since this fight was announced and that's the best you can come up with?
    Nope came to me last min ....but was slick as fuk tho eh?

Thread Information