Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Henderson

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Yeah i know this board is pro steroids, im definetly stupid cause im against Belfort getting legal steroids. Once again, for all those geniuses on this board, trt is steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Ah the absolute disgusting hypocrisy that oozes out of fair weather MMA fans. Sickening. Absolutely, blood curdling sickening.
    Blood curdling sickening?

Wow, you need to get out more... Or, just quit being such a drama queen.

can anyone fill me in on wtf happened to Rony Jason (and i mean aside from him getting KTFO)...saw this picture on my news feed this morning and it says he did this to himself after the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    can anyone fill me in on wtf happened to Rony Jason (and i mean aside from him getting KTFO)...saw this picture on my news feed this morning and it says he did this to himself after the loss.

He got all pissy from his loss and put his fist through a locker door.

Ah the absolute disgusting hypocrisy that oozes out of fair weather MMA fans. Sickening. Absolutely, blood curdling sickening.
    If you are so against roids then maybe stop watching MMA because most of fighters are on them (maybe even Sakara is on them).
    A different thing is that you hate so much Vitor and you are all pissed because lately he has been destroying fighters left and right.
    Your dear clown Sonnen is a way bigger cheater than Belfort, and for some reason you have nothing against him. Tell me more about hypocrisy.

Lol the amount of idiocy flowing through this entire post is impressive. So few words, yet so goddamn retarded. Congratulations.
    Thank you! I am making my best effort to achieve your level, I am still pretty far though.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Your dear clown Sonnen is a way bigger cheater than Belfort, and for some reason you have nothing against him. Tell me more about hypocrisy.
    No. Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    No. Just no.
    Yes, just yes. Not only Sonnen is a roider, but he taps and then he pretends that he didn't do it. When have you seen Vitor or anyone else do that?
    I am not even going to talk about his felony stuff.

You Russian dolt, when have I ever lauded or praised Sonnen in regards to TRT?

People have the fucking audacity to tear down Sonnen, Barnett, or any other person marred by steroids to applaud Vitor and say maybe we should forget it.

It's a fucking joke. I've been at least one thing since I've been on these boards and that's consistent.

But hey, if everyone wants to turn a blind eye to a known roid abuser having one of his best runs of his career, looking better than ever, only fighting in one country, while fighting on TRT because he's KOing everyone, go for it.

I definitely won't be.
    And who is praising Vitor because he is on TRT? We are praising him because he has been a machine in his last fights. He is probably among the 3 most feared fighters in the UFC right now.

It is not that you are praising Sonnen because he is on TRT, you know that he is on roids but fore some reason you do not hate him.

You think that Belfort is destroying people because of the TRT? Then why do you often say that Chael is a very good fighter? We can also say that he beat people because he is on TRT.

You also laugh at the fact that Belfort loses the title fights, pfff and what can we say about Sonnen then? You see, you have 2 fighters that have a lot in common, but for some reason you love one of them and you absolutely hate the second one.
    It is not Vitor's fault that he is Brazilian and you hate brazilians. I imagine what would you be saying about Sonnen if he was brazilian.

Yes maybe Vitor is a choker and will always lose title fights, but most of the fighters have never fought for a title and never will, so it is not that Belfort is garbage.

Most (if not all) fighters are on roids, no matter where they come from, and that will never change., in that case let's hate everybody right?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information