Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Official UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Henderson

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    It has been mentioned numerous times, Vitor's testosterone levels are tested on an almost weekly basis and he is the only one who has to do blood tests.
    I think the only sources of this I've seen is Vitor himself stating as much... as Vitor's been busted for PED use in the past I'm not inclined to take his word for it.

Yes, Reem, Josh and GSP are all tested out the ass but I was talking about those on TRT. Vitor is likely to be the one who follows his levels the closest due to additional testing.
    I mentioned those 3 because we know they are being tested we're not just taking their word for it.

If guys need TRT commission need to do more then approve it then need to be at the forefront of the testing and it should be their panel of doctors confirming the diagnosis as well. Things like this need to be way more transparent

Until the UFC takes a real stand on TRT, Vitor has ever right to use it.
    Problem is the UFC will not take a stand on it the guy in charge has flipped his stance about 4 times or so now and in general the UFC policy is to turn a blind eye to this stuff. They certainly have no qualms about bringing guys in with a history of PED abuse. Short of a major media catastrophe the UFC will turn a blind eye to it and leave it in the various commissions laps. And as those commissions can barely manage to run themselves much less work with each other across continents.

So it's easy as a fan of the sport when you see something going on you disagree with to want to voice your opinion about it being changed.

simple question, could vitor belfort put in this so called "work in the gym" that supposedly is the reason behind his recent streak of wins without the help of TRT. If you hesitate even a little bit when answering yes (and i would like you to explain how he could do so) to that question - it means TRT should be banned. Even if you are within the "limits"

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    simple question, could vitor belfort put in this so called "work in the gym" that supposedly is the reason behind his recent streak of wins without the help of TRT. If you hesitate even a little bit when answering yes (and i would like you to explain how he could do so) to that question - it means TRT should be banned. Even if you are within the "limits"

No one is denying TRT gives fighters an advantage over the version of their low-TRT selves.

Even your boy Sonnen admitts his TRT use was done to give him an advantage:

Chael Sonnen Talks Testosterone: 'Yes, I Took It To Get an Edge'
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...to-get-an-edge
    "Testosterone's not illegal, which we all found out. It's perfectly legal. I followed all the rules as I understood them and yes, I took it to get an edge. I would never take anything if I didn't think it would help me."
    And just like Chael, Vitor has "followed all the rules" in regards to his TRT use. To argue otherwise is pure speculation and assumption.

4. Default

As is believing ANY of these fighters ARE following the rules. It goes both ways.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    As is believing ANY of these fighters ARE following the rules. It goes both ways.

So we should just automatically assume everyone is guilty of cheating?

Whatever happened to the benefit of the doubt or innocent until proven guilty?

In S=E's defense, a positive test does remove a bit of the benefit from Vitor.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    In S=E's defense, a positive test does remove a bit of the benefit from Vitor.
    I agree and understand that but then you have to apply that train of thought to all fighters who have a history of PEDs (& high t), which not everyone seems to be doing in all these conversations.

Thread Information