Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Henderson

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Not really worth it.
    Thats what a grade 8 little boy says when he picks a fight, realizes hes gonna get his ass handed to him, then tries to save even just a tiny bit of face by bitching out of the fight.

Trt = steroids
    If you disagree or have sum lame bullshit excuse like, "they monitor the roids theyre putting in his body", you're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    My only issue is that a lot of people slob on Sonnen's knob and hate on Vitor when both are the same age and have seemingly come into their own at 36 following a long and grueling career through the use of TRT. They also both show some acne and muscle mass changes.

I don't have an opinion either way, I was just interested in what the feeling was about Sonnen vs. Vitor.
    And Sonnen was busted abusing it and suspended for a year. One look at Vitor in last nights fight and you had to have an image of Overeem in your mind. Dan didn't look any different.

I am not sold on TRT in sports, however I am willing to listen if it used to elevate the levels to the proper level for someones age.

Vitor appears to be tucked away and by looks alone you have to wonder if he is abusing the TRT. If he would fight somewhere where they have better rules I wouldn't think that much about it.

3. Default

I've never once defended his TRT usage. And Sonnens career has been consistent if anything. I wouldn't call 1-2 in his last 3 a career resurgence.

And TRT didn't get him those title fights, his mouth did.

Did you forget how he destroyed Couture to win the LHW title?
    Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Not really worth it.
    Hard to defend a known juicehead who chokes all his big fights away while being hidden away in a country with a suspect athletic commission.

People just kind of need to get over the whole TRT thing. In this fight both Henderson and Vitor were using it so how is Vitor still going to be discredited by some of you when he just dismantled another TRT user in a minute. He's only had 2 losses in the last 5 years to Jones and Silva. Jones considered 1 of the P4P best and Silva was the P4P best before he got KO'd by Weidman. When you are fighting both LHW and MW fighters and those are your 2 losses in the UFC.. I'm not going to discredit him at all.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I've never once defended his TRT usage. And Sonnens career has been consistent if anything. I wouldn't call 1-2 in his last 3 a career resurgence.

And TRT didn't get him those title fights, his mouth did.

Is this a joke?

Hard to defend a known juicehead who chokes all his big fights away while being hidden away in a country with a suspect athletic commission.
    I never said you did. What I did ask is if you feel the same way about both as you seem to throw a lot of flak toward vitor but not sonnen who has an equal past of indiscretions and losses in title fights.

And he has surged. He just lost to jones and silva back to back and only lost to those two fighters since 2009. The same two guys who have given vitor his only losses since 2007.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

6. Default

Yeah guys! Lets completely forget about the steroids! Lulz!

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    Thats what a grade 8 little boy says when he picks a fight, realizes hes gonna get his ass handed to him, then tries to save even just a tiny bit of face by bitching out of the fight.

Trt = steroids
    If you disagree or have sum lame bullshit excuse like, "they monitor the roids theyre putting in his body", you're an idiot.
    you? Ha!

Nice of you to pipe up, fool, but if you think at all that I even give half a rats ass about your opinion especially, then you are the fucking idiot. The only reason I recognize your name on here is because I have had the displeasure of having to skip over your meaningless horseshit posts about women, women's MMA, and uneducated thoughts on TRT. Even that insult was pathetic. Sounds like you know all about recess time. 8th grade, eh? Have you even graduated highschool? The way you have typed and formed thoughts on here as long as anyone has noticed you, one would assume you were the equivalent of a middle school chump or highschool dropout, so don't come barking at me about anything that has to do with it, clownshoe. You're a laugh riot.

Everything is speculation until proven otherwise, but explaining that to someone like you is a waste of time, and hey, I don't give a damn. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    It's not a matter of whether it's hard to defend him or not because Vitor and his fans don't give a damn about opinions of him like yours. It used to piss me off every time Vitor would win or lose, I could count on you being there to discredit him or dig the losses in deeper. You take it to the next level, too. Every fighter you don't like, you slide the blade all the way into and publicly laugh at their misfortunes. Now days though, I don't care at all and find it amusing as it's become the normal routine and it's like seeing the jack pop out of the box. You'll be there every time with your pitchfork and torch when Vitor fights; you're the guy with the one-track hate boner for him. It's cool, I have come to accept it. I agree with you on many things and appreciate your contribution of news, but I have always been, and always will be, fiercely against you when it comes to Vitor.

With the exception of fighters that generally tend to be heels, I have kept my posts mild plenty of times about most fighter's misfortunes and so forth out of consideration for members I actually respect. But hey, we could all play with gloves off, I don't care; It could be fun for a while since activity level has decreased on here substantially by many members.

Vitor is on one of the best finishing streaks ever whether anyone likes it or not and could be on his way to gold. Now it comes out that he is juiced out of his mind and can't fight anywhere else, then I'll be gravely disappointed and will be expecting you and others alike to make it worse to stomach, like always.

Damn, bet nobody wants to fight TRT-Vitor in Brazil now. KO'd Hendo? WTF?

Yes, I was obviously kidding.

"Is this a joke?"
    Quote Originally Posted by marko View Post
    You mean accidentally cut Coutures eye with his glove causing the end of the fight? Yeah I remember how he destroyed Couture !?!

Thread Information