Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Henderson

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    Thats what a grade 8 little boy says when he picks a fight, realizes hes gonna get his ass handed to him, then tries to save even just a tiny bit of face by bitching out of the fight. (comma splice/modifier/failure to use parenthetical comma)

Trt = steroids
    If you disagree or have sum lame bullshit excuse like, "they monitor the roids theyre putting in his body", you're an idiot. (fused sentence and comma splice in one sentence)
    Re-read your posts and then compare your English skills to that of Mickey.

Who's the idiot?

Small minds have small-minded opinions. Medical treatments?! No way! That's unpossible!

I picture you as a witless John Bender.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Hard to defend a known juicehead who chokes all his big fights away while being hidden away in a country with a suspect athletic commission.
    Fighting against Dan Henderson would be, what I consider, a "big fight".
    Last edited by Sniggles; 11-10-2013 at 07:52 PM.

For who? TRTitor? He hasn't won at LHW since like 2006. His win in the division meant nothing.
    Right. Beating Dan Henderson means absolutely nothing.

TRT has been landing his knockout blows, right? Where's Sonnen's knockouts?

Last edited by Sniggles; 11-10-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Beating Hendo is a huge win for anyone in any weightclass, let alone brutalizing him to a knockout for the first time, and everyone knows that. 2013 has been Dan's worst year but he is still a BAMF, and Vitor hastily disposed of him in that fight while Machida and Rashad only slid by with split decisions. The last time someone finished Dan was Anderson, and imo, Vitor's win was more impressive.

I mean... he knocked the hell out of Dan Henderson! This forum would have been going bonkers before if someone KO'd Hendo. I still can't believe it.

TRT or not, Vitor has looked phenomenal lately. By the way he is not at all the only fighter using roids.

To come out and absolutely destroy Hendo in 1 minute is indeed impressive. It takes more than TRT to achieve that.
    Of his last 10 wins, 9 have been by (T)KO.

He absolutely deserves the title shot and IMO he would beat Weidman and probably Anderson too.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Beating Hendo is a huge win for anyone in any weightclass, let alone brutalizing him to a knockout for the first time, and everyone knows that. 2013 has been Dan's worst year but he is still a BAMF, and Vitor hastily disposed of him in that fight while Machida and Rashad only slid by with split decisions. The last time someone finished Dan was Anderson, and imo, Vitor's win was more impressive.

I mean... he knocked the hell out of Dan Henderson! This forum would have been going bonkers before if someone KO'd Hendo. I still can't believe it.
    I don't think so.

Anderson Silva beat a Hendo who had just finished dominating in Pride and had become the first person to hold two titles in two different divisions AT THE SAME TIME!
    No way Hendo of today is anywhere near as good as he used to be.

Vitors win was nice but Hendo is not the same fighter he once was.

In Hendersons last 3 fights he has looked so lathargic. Still a legend.

Does Hendo even gameplan for fights any more?

Because the "Wade in slowly with your head down and swing wildly while hoping your chin holds up" strategy isn't working anymore. Jesus Christ, Homer Simpson had a better game plan when he was boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

7. Default

Ah the absolute disgusting hypocrisy that oozes out of fair weather MMA fans. Sickening. Absolutely, blood curdling sickening.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    TRT or not, Vitor has looked phenomenal lately. By the way he is not at all the only fighter using roids.

To come out and absolutely destroy Hendo in 1 minute is indeed impressive. It takes more than TRT to achieve that.
    Of his last 10 wins, 9 have been by (T)KO.

He absolutely deserves the title shot and IMO he would beat Weidman and probably Anderson too.
    Lol the amount of idiocy flowing through this entire post is impressive. So few words, yet so goddamn retarded. Congratulations.

Ah the absolute disgusting hypocrisy that oozes out of fair weather MMA fans. Sickening. Absolutely, blood curdling sickening.
    who and what are you talking about? just curious. Who is a fairweather fan?

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    Lol the amount of idiocy flowing through this entire post is impressive. So few words, yet so goddamn retarded. Congratulations.
    Still slinging shit around? Oldman riv is going to wake up and hit you with his stick.

Thread Information