+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 82

Thread: White: No reason Vitor Belfort shouldn't be able to use TRT in Nevada or anywhere els

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    The bolwer from the Big Lebowski who exposed himself to an 8 year old also manicures your G-mom's property? Small world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  2. Default

    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life


  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    18,574

    Default

    Belfort reveals injury to left leg - before Henderson KO

    http://www.fightersonlymag.com/conte...e-henderson-ko
    Vitor Belfort participated in the radio show ‘Mundo da Luta’ in his native Brazil last night, during which he revealed that he suffered a serious injury two weeks before UFC Fight Night 32.

    He considered taking painkilling injections prior to the fight but in the end chose to endure the pain.

    “The leg which I landed on him was the one I had a big injury in two weeks before the fight,” he said when talking about the knockout win over Dan Henderson.

    “I was going to take shots but I decided not to. I decided it was something I had to overcome. It was nice for me to overcome that, train in pain, live it and overwhelm the pain. That was a very serious injury but thank God I made it.”

    Regarding the punch that knocked Dan Henderson down he remarked, “He tried [to throw the overhand] twice and I blocked it. I blocked it, got to take his balance off, and in the third time, I landed a hook.

    “He left the ground, was raised with both legs and fell down. I think that hook was way strong, that was God’s work.”

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,126

    Default

    funny, Vitors first idea was to inject something. How ironic.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    He could have meant Lil Jon style.
    You have to know what you don't know.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    May of, could of, should of, maybe, probably.

    Either way, Vitor pissed dirty. He could of eaten pop rocks coated with uncut HGH for all I care.

    But again, it's probably just Jesus doing all of this.
    Argument from ignorance


  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxChAoS32xX View Post
    Obviously I don't consider eHow as research, the other articles that I have read on TRT in the past are what I was referring to, I just couldn't remember and didn't feel like finding any direct links. I showed you that article because it is easy to read and points out that HRT/TRT is a medication that is used to treat a real condition.

    Lets say, hypothetically, that I have low testosterone levels and was prescribed TRT as treatment, not long after I'm on TRT I join a Semi-pro football team. Am I a cheater? In my opinion no, because without TRT I would be playing with a handicap that other players are not suffering from.

    The point to my post was that TRT is a medication, and there are certain situations that it's use should be exempted, just as insulin. I am not saying that TRT is as important to those with testosterone deficiency as insulin is to diabetics, obviously it is not. What I am saying is, if they still allow the use of insulin even though some athletes have abused it, then they should allow TRT even if some have abused it.

    It would be wrong to say to one group of fighters "You can still use your medication, even though some have abused it" and then turn around and say to a different group of fighters "You aren't allowed to use your medication, because some fighters have abused it"

    The problem is, I allowed my self to get off topic, I wasn't defending Vitor, to be honest I think you hit it right on the button when you said that his levels are low because of abuse of steroids in the past. I was defending the legitimate use of TRT because you guys were saying that TRT is always wrong and never acceptable, period, and I disagree with you, and so does the NSAC.
    Fair enough, I respect your opinion but we'll have to agree to disagree on some points. If you could point to one fighter out there with a legitimate reason for getting a TUE for TRT (besides the fact that it's legal) I might side with you more. Who is it? Vitor, no way. Chael? Don't think so. Hendo? Maybe. He actually seems the most honest about the whole thing, when he tells his TRT story it seems to have the ring of truth. But in the back of my mind I wonder, was Hendo clean back in the day? I don't know of any positive tests but there it is, my natural skepticism.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

    "Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,114

    Default

    I guess the quotation mark button is broken on bloody elbow computers. That was confusing as fuck to read.


  9. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Thanks you Canadian mother trucker

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •