Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evans: I want to retire before I get retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Should have, could have, would have.
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    i said at the END of their careers. his last three fights were sickening to watch as a fedor die hard.
    In his last 3 fights he destroyed Monson, Ishii and Rizzo and took zero damage.

If you mean the Werdum, BigFoot and Hendo fights, well, against Werdum he was subbed in a minute.
    Against BigFoot I agree that he took a brutal beating in the second round, and against Hendo he was KOd.
    But to take only one brutal beating and getting KOd only once in a 11 year MMA career, that is something that any fighter would love.

Even GSP and Anderson have taken more punishment than Fedor.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Good to see Rashad is on track with his thinking. I believe he still has a few good fights and and might be in a better position to carry his career further if he looked at dropping to 185. At LHW I would rather see him retire himself early and not carry on to long. So long as Jones holds the belt, Rashad will never be champ again. Why fight just for the sake of?
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Don't forget Fujita

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Yeah, yeah, yeah Fedor was a cyborg/god/hercules/superman.

He said Belfort’s mindset was the difference in his resurgence, which helped provide him the cues to get out of the funk he was in.
    Are we going to have another elderly, senior, decrepit fighter on the TRT list?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    In his last 3 fights he destroyed Monson, Ishii and Rizzo and took zero damage.

If you mean the Werdum, BigFoot and Hendo fights, well, against Werdum he was subbed in a minute.
    Against BigFoot I agree that he took a brutal beating in the second round, and against Hendo he was KOd.
    But to take only one brutal beating and getting KOd only once in a 11 year MMA career, that is something that any fighter would love.

Even GSP and Anderson have taken more punishment than Fedor.
    I didn't say he took a lot of punishment i said he took unnecessary punishment because he should've retired.

Sorry, Rashad, but knocking out Chuck Liddell comes with a curse. Look where the guys are at who have put Chuck to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Sorry, Rashad, but knocking out Chuck Liddell comes with a curse. Look where the guys are at who have put Chuck to sleep.
    Fallen behind because the next generation of younger, more well-rounded studs have emerged?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Fallen behind because the next generation of younger, more well-rounded studs have emerged?
    No - inflicted by the curse of the Ice Man!
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Quote Originally Posted by SMGRIFFIN View Post
    No - inflicted by the curse of the Ice Man!
    Like the Curse of the Bambino was even real. Boston just wanted to save face that they had bad team for decades. Now they have to buy them world series like the Yankees.

Thread Information