Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rampage: Dan Henderson sucks now

Hybrid View

Default Rampage: Dan Henderson sucks now

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...son-sucks-now/

Rampage Jackson was scheduled to fight Tito Ortiz at Bellator's innaugural PPV event, until of course Ortiz withdrew from the bout. Jackson would still like that opportunity to fight Ortiz, but with Henderson through with his UFC contract, there's a small chance he could be offered that fight. What does Rampage think?

"Why would I be interested in having a rematch with Dan Henderson?" Jackson said. "I already beat him; I beat him for the unified titles. I beat him for the PRIDE title. He has no titles now. He sucks."

*So by Rampage's brilliant logic, he himself must also suck as he too has no titles. This 'Page is trolling in case Hendo gets cut?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/11/1...-dan-henderson

Coming up on Friday, Rampage will face fellow UFC veteran Joey Beltran in the main event of Bellator 108. With the new opponent and Ortiz still on the shelf, Jackson told MMA Junkie's Mike Bohn he no longer cares to fight "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy":

"I was pretty upset," Jackson said of Ortiz’s withdrawal from the fight. "You train for somebody, and you look forward to fighting them."

"The only reason I was even interested in fighting Tito was because Tito and I used to be training partners and I always wanted to know if I would beat him or not," Jackson said. "That’s what I was getting out of fighting Tito, not because he’s a big name."

Dan Henderson is still fighting top level competition while Rampage is fighting.....

Joey Beltran who is unranked and has never been ranked within the top 25 of any division.

One washed-up fighter calling another one washed-up. Ha.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 11-13-2013 at 11:20 AM.

That's funny. How many fights has Rampage lost in a row? Since 2010 he has only had 2 wins I believe.

Says the guy with zero knockouts in the past five years and looks like shit in all his fights in the past two. Hendo prior to this last fight looked like one of the ebst in the world at his weight even in defeat. ramapge should shut the fuck up and worry about the novelty act org he signed with and not the UFC.

Rampage is going to be the bestest professional wrastler of all-time. Keep his name outta your mouth, son!

Rampage took a huge step back in my mind when I read this last night. I don't think Page should be throwing around words like "sucks" and other greats who have been around for some time.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

I'll consider the source and disregard his opinion. Lol

So watcha gonna do when the power of 'pagemania runs wild on you?!...

Thread Information