+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 20 Submissions in UFC History

Became a huge fan of Mir after I seen the Pete sub!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything about Maia on there? It won't load for me. Seems to me that Maia vs MacDonald sub should be on there if only for one of the greatest ground matches ever in MMA.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    based on all of your comments i am not even going to watch because i figure i will get angry at how stupid the list is.
    The sad part is that these lists are created to get you upset so you do talk about it and then creates conversation about the ufc. But once again i fell for it and got sucked in.. Like rousey being on this list is an insult to every mma fan and fighter that has half a brain. She didnt even properly defend the rear naked choke. Fucking brutal.

The video had some good choices, but there were also some that had no business being there. I think some were put up simply for the history behind them too, which i am okay with.

My faves have gotta be DaMarques Johnson's grisly body triangle on Mike Guymon, Dunham over Escudero, Hazelett over McCrory and any combo of Maia's subs of Story, Herman or Sonnen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    My faves have gotta be DaMarques Johnson's grisly body triangle on Mike Guymon, Dunham over Escudero, Hazelett over McCrory and any combo of Maia's subs of Story, Herman or Sonnen.
    It was Maia's submission over Chael that made me ask mainly if he were on there. There's been so many submission wins, hard to come up with the best but we don't have to use the most popular fighters only...I'm speaking at you person or people who made the video.
    FW-Hominick
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

What about the pace choke? That thing was pretty crazy.

That is one of the coolest submissions I've seen! thank you for posting that, don't know how I missed seeing that!
    FW-Hominick
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information