+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Johny Hendricks: If Georges St-Pierre needs drugs to beat me, I got beat by the drugs

1. Default

Johny has been pretty misinformed when it comes to the testing and what VADA, WADA is and how the athletic commission is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I am not even sure if that is necessary what he is implying. People are quick to forget the slanderous and defamatory "article" VADA posted on its website about Shane Carwin when he was scheduled to fight 'VADA tested' Roy Nelson. I can understand why Hendricks does not want anything to do with them when fighting one of their tested and possibly sponsored fighters.

Either way, time for talking is almost over and lets hope we see some fireworks on Saturday night.
    anyone who thinks VADA doesn't have a dog in this fight is craxy.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

You know...I've always wondered how guys that wear glasses normally, fight so well without them. Seems like it would be dangerous to wear contacts so I wonder what they do. I know, I know not on topic but seeing that picture made me think of it.

I hope this fight is great, I really hope Georges wins esp since I still am of the mind that Condit beat Hendricks.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Unless he chokes, I think Hendricks wins by TKO in the first or second; and I think GSP retires, regardless of the fight's outcome.

This fight really depends on Hendricks ability to touch gsp's chin early imo. Anybody know what the odds are for the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    This fight really depends on Hendricks ability to touch gsp's chin early imo. Anybody know what the odds are for the fight?
    Last I seen GPS was around -280 and Hendricks at + 165.

So before all this testing controversy I would have never thought twice about Hendricks being on roads but now.. I have my suspicions.

From what I gather the story goes like this. Hendricks accuses gsp of taking steroids, asks gsp to do additional testing, gsp agrees to do Vada Olympic style testing.

Hendricks backs out saying Vada is in gsp pocket. Hendricks then says they should do wada testing not vada, which makes no sense because wada doesn't do testing they just provide the testing guidelines for companies like Vada.

Gsp agrees to any testing wada vada or NASA, and johnny just backs out of any additional testing at that point.

That itself would make anyone a little suspicious but it wasn't even that which made me wonder..

It was actually the way johnny has been saying things that makes me more suspicious. If you know about psychology you will understand.

Examples. Johnny says things like "nobody has accused me of doing steroids", "I've never been busted, right?" and something to the effect of "I'm in great shape, but when I come to fight I don't have a six pack, you can see my fat" its like he's insinuating you can't be fat and take steroids which we all know is a load of crap and so does he. Look at Barnett.

I Just find his choice of words a little sketchy..
    Last edited by leedogg900; 11-15-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    Unless he chokes, I think Hendricks wins by TKO in the first or second; and I think GSP retires, regardless of the fight's outcome.
    I could see Hendricks getting an early finish, however, I think GSP plays it safe and grinds out another snoozefest 5-round fight. If he wins I can see a retirement speech. If he loses I don't see him retiring and leaving on a lose. No way, no how.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information