Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Johny Hendricks: If Georges St-Pierre needs drugs to beat me, I got beat by the drugs

I don't know if I've ever been so unexcited for a a GSP fight before.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

For someone who doesn't care, Johnny sure has a lot to say...

Victor Conte has been linked to VADA has he not?

Yeah he has been but only as he wanted it to help clean up boxing and sports in general at least that's what he stated.
    It takes a thief to catch a thief mentality.

http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-co...th-vada--71433

http://www.examiner.com/article/vict...of-anti-dopers
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

Quote Originally Posted by beardown98 View Post
    Yeah he has been but only as he wanted it to help clean up boxing and sports in general at least that's what he stated.
    It takes a thief to catch a thief mentality.

http://www.boxingscene.com/victor-co...th-vada--71433

http://www.examiner.com/article/vict...of-anti-dopers

Thanks for the links Beardown.

I agree with Johny not being pushed into VADA testing, which is no where near as rigorous as WADA. That said, just fight. Crying about drug use and who is clean isn't selling a fight. We know a long list of TRT fighters who aren't clean and show up each time their booked.

Get on with the five rounds already.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

johnny Hendricks to me comes off as a douch. he agrees to vada testing to and bails. To make it worse doesn't respond for months and finally does a week before the fight to acuse gsp of juicing. this lame excuse....the commission told me not to...im not putting my life in gsps hands?.... why wouldn't he take these EASY vada tests and now a week out wants to do a more rigorous test? Hendricks is a drama queen. now he sounds like sherk and bj. he already made an excuse for loosing. if I get beat its by drugs. please. it's one thing to catch Fitch and its easy to catch campman....he is a punching bag. now Gsp will manhandle him and hopefully get a finish a long time in the making. hes gonna rush in and eat a front kick from gsp which will wipe out his beard.
    Don't get me wrong here. Gsp has been a little off. asking for no rounds knowing it can't happen. don't know whats going on in his head but it must be the aliens again.
    Last edited by FFFRpickup; 11-14-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

He looked like a very polite and likeable guy in the primetime episodes, but here he acts in a very douchey and immature way.
    The way he talks, he is obviously afraid of something, so mayb GSP is not wrong after all.

“If me and you are going for a job interview, and this job is going to pay millions of dollars, and I say, ‘I’ve got somebody that’s going to drug test us,’ are you going to go to it?’ If you go to it, you’re a moron.
    If I know that I am clean then why should I be afraid of doing a drug testing?
    I know that I am clean, someone offers me to do drug test me, OK no problem for me. I know that I will test negative.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    He looked like a very polite and likeable guy in the primetime episodes, but here he acts in a very douchey and immature way.
    The way he talks, he is obviously afraid of something, so mayb GSP is not wrong after all.

If I know that I am clean then why should I be afraid of doing a drug testing?
    I know that I am clean, someone offers me to do drug test me, OK no problem for me. I know that I will test negative.
    What I took out of it, is that Hendricks is implying that the VADA company might screw with his sample to shine GSP in a better light if needed.

Honestly, I think it's pretty shitty to throw out accusations without any proof. Oh, he looks shredded? Maybe he does do steroids, but maybe the dude just eats oats and salads and shit. It's possible both ways and just because someone somewhere said something doesn't make it true. But, if a Lance Armstrong situation arises, then you can be the "I told you so guy".
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    What I took out of it, is that Hendricks is implying that the VADA company might screw with his sample to shine GSP in a better light if needed.
    I am not even sure if that is necessary what he is implying. People are quick to forget the slanderous and defamatory "article" VADA posted on its website about Shane Carwin when he was scheduled to fight 'VADA tested' Roy Nelson. I can understand why Hendricks does not want anything to do with them when fighting one of their tested and possibly sponsored fighters.

Either way, time for talking is almost over and lets hope we see some fireworks on Saturday night.

Thread Information