+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What mediocre fighter put together the best string of wins?

He's an amazing fighter, singer, actor and dancer. Show some respeHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't even say that with a straight face....

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Mac Danzig, walked threw TUF,only to be hot and cold his entire UFC career.

Aso,Joe Daddy and Kenny Florian, super hard workers that never had the IT factor to bring them into championships.
    Kenny Florian really impressed me with how far he came after tuf. I thought he would just fade away, but he became a legit competitor in the lw division. He gets my vote for most improved fighter (formerly) in the ufc.

The first fighters that came to mind were Forrest, Diego, and Chris Leben.

After reading the thread two of those were mentioned, and of course you can argue over the definition of mediocre when it comes to someone like Forrest.

Leben was on a good streak before he was woken up and put to sleep by Silva. I think it was 5-6 wins and I know Coté and Rivera were in there.

Can you make the argument for like half of the TUF 1 roster? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I was thinking about Matt Brown and his current run and I thought this would be a fun discussion. Some that come to mind...

Mark Hunt (4-0 - 3 finishes - 3 fight night bonuses)
    Those are fighting words, son!

I would pick Joe Daddy or Sokodjou.
    Favourite fighters: Mark Hunt, Tom Niinimäki and Anton Kuivanen

Cerrone had a nice 6 fight win streak with wins over Dennis Siver, Jamie Varner, and Charles Oliveira. In that streak he had 2 FOTN, 1 SOTN, and 1 KOTN.
    Legalize MMA in New York

Gotta be Diego. He was what 17-0 at one point? For a guy who's not great at anything he sure did go far.

Fedor was undefeated for years...says Dana White!

Fedor is the greatest ever in my eyes so keep calm, just some Friday humor.

Marcus Davis. 8-1 streak with only 3 fights going to decision. 1 KOTN, 1 SOTN and 2 FOTN.
    Dude, I’m a wrestler. I’m the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. That’s all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

I can't belive not one said Jeremy Horn he had a 15 fight win streak and a 22 fight win streak
    it's over MMA#1 FAN FOR THEW WIN

Quote Originally Posted by leedogg900 View Post
    Gotta be Diego. He was what 17-0 at one point? For a guy who's not great at anything he sure did go far.
    The guys has a great ground game and his wrestling was really good for MMA circa 2008. He's a fighter that was really good fighter that plateaud in a sport where the skill level increases rapidly.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information