Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beltran vs Rampage

Was page hurt, unmotivated, or just past his prime; or all three.

I like the minatov vs volcov fight. Loved the missed belly to belly.

I always enjoy the pitbull brothers.

Ok card for entertainment value

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    Eh, I didn't think rampage looked too bad. I liked that he was throwing some kicks, but he didn't have much of an answer for being pressed against the cage and he was winging a lot of punches with out setting them up or aiming.
    This. Rampage had no answer to being held against the fence but otherwise didn't look that bad. Beltran is not the best fighter but has an iron jaw and Rampage dropped him hard. I didn't think it looked like he was gassing at all. When he was being held against the fence, had trouble getting off but didn't want to waste energy. He still looked pretty good at the end of round 1.

Thought he actually looked in good shape. Has a fight cancelled 2 weeks ago and then a new fight scheduled, and probably thought why bother cutting the weight. Yes, unprofessional, but I can see his point.

Rampage is done. Obviously he still can beat C level fighters and look relatively good against them, but his time as a Top fighter is long gone.
    Give him a decent wrestler as an opponent and he would lose.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Rampage is done. Obviously he still can beat C level fighters and look relatively good against them, but his time as a Top fighter is long gone.
    Give him a decent wrestler as an opponent and he would lose.
    i would like to see him fight spong that would be interesting. i assume he would get beat but spong is new to mam so seeing him fight a vet like rampage, albeit way past his prime, would be something id like to see.

i think newton would beat rampage in an incredibly boring shitty fight.

i can maybe see rampage beating mo because of mo's idiotic tendency to fight with his hands down. if page can knock down beltran who has an iron chin, i believe he could do the same to mo.

Just let the Mo and Page fight happen.. Mo would probably hand it to Page at this point.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Thread Information