Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC 167: St. Pierre vs Hendricks discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by somethindarker View Post
    It was a good match but the most surprising thing about the fight is how much of a poor sport Rory is.
    I'd imagine he was extremely sore about it, especially being a split decision. He takes fighting very, very personal.

I will watch it asap.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Maybe GSP is going to semi retire so he can open up about him and Rory's living situation...

I kid, I kid.

Can anyone post vid of a gif? I just watched the fight and didnt see it, but ill have to watch it again tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by helipoison View Post
    Beating Rory is a great feather in his cap, but I think Condit vs Hendricks II is the fight for the interim belt. I thought the first fight was close and I think the second will be better.
    I hate quick rematches and that isn't as exciting of a match up in my book. The kids like KO's.

Rds 1,2,4 Hendricks. I thought I saw a tap for a second but it wasn't called. Still rds 1,2,4 Hendricks.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by helipoison View Post
    Was that a tap to the choke ?
    It sure did look like it to me. Made me stop and rewind.
    "GSP is going to lose his welterweight championship to Jake Shields...he's not going to have one after Jake Shields is in that weight." -Chael Sonnen is WRONG AGAIN!!!

"I like Jake Shields. He's just at the wrong place, at the wrong time." -Georges "Rush" St. Pierre

Re-watched the "phantom tap" to me it looked like he was trying to get better "foot"-hold on the ground. But that's just me. Also Can someone else look at round 3see if GSP was grabbing Hendricks' shorts? To me it looked like it but I could be wrong.
    "After Overeem lands two knees, Fujita backs into the corner then sheepishly tries sneaking past. Alistair punches him back into the corner and lands a third knee that I swear lights on fucking fire before it impacts.". -cracked version of the climax of Fujita vs Overeem fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    I get nervous when I see security guards at Target.

Like a lot of people here I also had rounds 1,2 and 4 for Hendricks and I also thought I saw a tap in the 1st. Close fight though, GSP looked rough and not like himself from the very start of the fight I thought.

Celebrating 20 years of bullshit and corrupt judges. Shitty decisions happen more in Vegas, unquestionably.

Hendricks got fucking robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinVoorhees View Post
    Like a lot of people here I also had rounds 1,2 and 4 for Hendricks and I also thought I saw a tap in the 1st. Close fight though, GSP looked rough and not like himself from the very start of the fight I thought.
    He looked skinnier and weaker to me.
    "After Overeem lands two knees, Fujita backs into the corner then sheepishly tries sneaking past. Alistair punches him back into the corner and lands a third knee that I swear lights on fucking fire before it impacts.". -cracked version of the climax of Fujita vs Overeem fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    I get nervous when I see security guards at Target.

Thread Information