Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 272

Thread: Official UFC 167: St. Pierre vs Hendricks discussion thread

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    I like Johnny Hendricks. He is coming off as a major dick right now. Losing fans I'm sure.
    You'd feel incredulous too if you had just done that to GSP and still lost. Anyone would. It's not even that he is being a sore loser. A lesser man would have spewed atrocious shit akin to Dana White.

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    You'd feel incredulous too if you had just done that to GSP and still lost. Anyone would. It's not even that he is being a sore loser. A lesser man would have spewed atrocious shit akin to Dana White.
    nah, I'm a great human being.

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,438

    Default


  4. Default

    The only debatable round was the first which split the judges. This fight was much closer than people are wanting to admit.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful



  5. #225
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Damn, anyone else getting a "Technical Difficulties" on the press conference?

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    The only debatable round was the first which split the judges. This fight was much closer than people are wanting to admit.
    Everywhere but the damage department it was close. There it was a blow out

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Damn, anyone else getting a "Technical Difficulties" on the press conference?
    Yuuuuup.

    It's back.

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Damn, anyone else getting a "Technical Difficulties" on the press conference?
    Yeah, GSP shows up and it died.

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Damn, anyone else getting a "Technical Difficulties" on the press conference?
    Yep, I blame Jon Jones.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  10. #230
    dimerules28 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Everywhere but the damage department it was close. There it was a blow out
    True, i just dont think thays hpw fights should be judged. Some bruise and get cut way easier then others... I have to watch the fight again but it was a very close fight no doubt. Dana's not the brightest person in the world.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •