Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 276

Thread: Official UFC 167: St. Pierre vs Hendricks discussion thread

  1. #221

    Default

    Under stockton rules Hendricks won, but with what we have now it was a close fight.



  2. #222
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    I like Johnny Hendricks. He is coming off as a major dick right now. Losing fans I'm sure.

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Damn GSP is busted up.

  4. #224

    Default

    They need to tape up that spit bottle or get him something non-transparent. My gamps did chew and its pretty gross.
    "After Overeem lands two knees, Fujita backs into the corner then sheepishly tries sneaking past. Alistair punches him back into the corner and lands a third knee that I swear lights on fucking fire before it impacts.". -cracked version of the climax of Fujita vs Overeem fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    I get nervous when I see security guards at Target.

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    I like Johnny Hendricks. He is coming off as a major dick right now. Losing fans I'm sure.
    You'd feel incredulous too if you had just done that to GSP and still lost. Anyone would. It's not even that he is being a sore loser. A lesser man would have spewed atrocious shit akin to Dana White.

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    You'd feel incredulous too if you had just done that to GSP and still lost. Anyone would. It's not even that he is being a sore loser. A lesser man would have spewed atrocious shit akin to Dana White.
    nah, I'm a great human being.

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    16,028

    Default


  8. Default

    The only debatable round was the first which split the judges. This fight was much closer than people are wanting to admit.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.


  9. #229
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    997

    Default

    Damn, anyone else getting a "Technical Difficulties" on the press conference?

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    The only debatable round was the first which split the judges. This fight was much closer than people are wanting to admit.
    Everywhere but the damage department it was close. There it was a blow out

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •