Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC 167: St. Pierre vs Hendricks discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Damn, anyone else getting a "Technical Difficulties" on the press conference?
    Yuuuuup.

It's back.

Yeah, GSP shows up and it died.

Yep, I blame Jon Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

dimerules28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Everywhere but the damage department it was close. There it was a blow out
    True, i just dont think thays hpw fights should be judged. Some bruise and get cut way easier then others... I have to watch the fight again but it was a very close fight no doubt. Dana's not the brightest person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    Dana's not the brightest person in the world.
    I hope for Dana's sake Johnny doesn't piss hot after all the shit both of them have talked about the decision and the performance put on in the fight. Not to mention the talk about VADA vs WADA testing.

I'll start by sqying I dislike gsp the fighter to no end I also think hendricks won that fight withiut a shadow of a doubt but how good was it to seeca gsp fight that was actually exciting and contested

I wish GSP would've set up his head kick better. Every time he threw it he never set it up. When he threw a jab or double jab Hendricks would bow his head to the left. Felt like he could've landed it Kind of like how Rashad landed his on Sean Salmon. The fight was close, obviously a lot closer then Hendricks thought it was.
    Last edited by MetallicKnight3X; 11-17-2013 at 05:15 AM.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Close fight I could see it going either way to be honest... not a robbery to either fighter. GSP owes no one anything at this point in his career if he decides to retire then good for him.

Lastly Rogan and Goldberg were absolutely terrible with their in fight calls tonight through out the whole event. I'll usually tolerate the poor play by play because they do provide some other things of value but they went on mute tonight it was so bad.
    Last edited by Rise; 11-17-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Joe Rogam has been increasingly worse all the time. His bias for certain fighters is brutal. I not sure I would even call him the better half of the broadcasting duo at this point.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Thread Information