+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: GSP retirement: I'm going crazy, can't sleep, have issues, and need to get away

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Firas is going to be on the MMAHour today so I am sure he will shed some more light on the situation.

I think he is scheduled to appear at 1:25 est / 10:25 pst.
    Anyone hear anything yet?
    et noli esse incredulus sed fidelis
    "magic's just science we don't understand yet." Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo View Post
    Anyone hear anything yet?
    Just posted on previous page. Firas didnt say much.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo View Post
    And to think, some of you guys thought he might be a homosexual... Not everything revolves around gay pride.
    lol my dad was very very gay he still had 3 kids with my mom

4. Default

Wouldn't it of been great had Dana came out and said: "GSP has been a great champion for the past 6 years, fought the toughest competition we could give him, towed the company line, and has been a great ambassador to the sport. If he needs some time off, he can have it. If we feel like he'll be gone for too long, we'll create an interim title. He hope nothing but the best and his mental health is extremely important to us. This is the only time I'll respond to this out of respect to Georges."

Lil Wayne had a seizure and TMZ reported he was dead. TMZ likes to jjmp the gun to gather attention I would, like others are saying, take everything they say as a grain of salt.

Also, Sak it's Dana. He is a dickhead. But yes that would br great but would only be said if the brothers pushed him to say it, His true thoughts and true colors regarding the situation have already been exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Wouldn't it of been great had Dana came out and said: "GSP has been a great champion for the past 6 years, fought the toughest competition we could give him, towed the company line, and has been a great ambassador to the sport. If he needs some time off, he can have it. If we feel like he'll be gone for too long, we'll create an interim title. He hope nothing but the best and his mental health is extremely important to us. This is the only time I'll respond to this out of respect to Georges."
    Alas we are talking about DFW. All he probably saw were dollars signs going out the door.
    et noli esse incredulus sed fidelis
    "magic's just science we don't understand yet." Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Lil Wayne had a seizure and TMZ reported he was dead. TMZ likes to jjmp the gun to gather attention I would, like others are saying, take everything they say as a grain of salt..
    TMZ successfully click-baited MMA fans and journalists from around the world for advertising revenue.

"The father of Georges St-Pierre is doing well despite the rumors. "He is not dying at all. He keeps my children, "Myriam St-Pierre, sister G(GSP)."

Ariel just quoted this from a reporter on MMA Hour, and requoted it on Twitter. Apparently a quote from GSP's sister.

Edit: God I suck at quoting Twitter.

Le père de GSP ne serait pas mourant/The father of GSP is not be dying
    http://www.lapresse.ca/sports/sports...as-mourant.php

"My father is doing very well! said Myriam St-Pierre, sister of George. We get lots of calls and this rumor has to stop. It makes us pain."

"My father keeps my children. He did not keep it was about to die, "said Myriam St-Pierre, 29. It ensures that the sixties was in great shape.

"I do not know where this rumor came from, but this is wrong," she said.

GSP has done well to stay out of the tabloids over the years. The words of advice from GSP's trainer to retire as well as the concussive blows just put him in the spotlight. Nothing could have made his stress worse than creating speculation. Enter TMZ and all the other capitalizing dregs of society.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information