Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: GSP retirement: I'm going crazy, can't sleep, have issues, and need to get away

worst of them all imo...

Quote Originally Posted by somethindarker View Post
    Georges has a responsibility to his fans, Hendricks and more importantly himself. He's still in his prime and arguably lost his most recent fight. All the bullshit he's spouting about not sleeping is just whining and an excuse to walk away with his "legacy" intact. Hendricks has 3 kids, a wife and I'm sure a shot ton of other responsibilities yet he still does interviews, trains, does PR and fights. What a bullshit excuse. How would it look if I decide to take 2-3 years off work because I'm having trouble sleeping? Are commercials, music videos and short films gonna shoot themselves? It's his job grow a fucking pair Georges and if you want time off leave the belt take your asterix and let other men have their shot. For Christs sake he sounds like my stoner cousin with his self importance bullshit wanting everyone to drop everything so they can coddle him and hold his hand to his next job interview.

Seriously what happened to time where champions were tough and made of oak? They are supposed to represent the best of the best in mentality, personality, ability and physicality. Anderson and Cain are the only two that come to mind where they actively want to fight the best and have a no bullshit personality. Even when Cain lost to Dos Santos with a... torn bicep(was it?) he never said anything it was leaked from his camp.

Wow. Just wow. Last time I post drunk and high... I have no words. The only things I stand by is that GSP should fight Hendricks once again BEFORE he takes time off and GSP lost the fight that's it.
    "After Overeem lands two knees, Fujita backs into the corner then sheepishly tries sneaking past. Alistair punches him back into the corner and lands a third knee that I swear lights on fucking fire before it impacts.". -cracked version of the climax of Fujita vs Overeem fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    I get nervous when I see security guards at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by somethindarker View Post
    Wow. Just wow. Last time I post drunk and high... I have no words.
    Whats that old saying? Drunk words are sober thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Haha yea, just that with me I'm one of those douchebags that think he's invincible and whose shit don't stink when drunk.
    "After Overeem lands two knees, Fujita backs into the corner then sheepishly tries sneaking past. Alistair punches him back into the corner and lands a third knee that I swear lights on fucking fire before it impacts.". -cracked version of the climax of Fujita vs Overeem fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    I get nervous when I see security guards at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    That saying is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    That saying is full of shit.
    Are you drunk while saying that?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

"Sir are you drunk?"
    "no!...Well, not really. Ive had a couple officer. but im ok...no im not ok ....open the door im Gonna Puke".

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Rory MacDonald doesn't think Georges St-Pierre is 'gone for good'
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/11/2...-gone-for-good
    "I don't think he's gone for good," MacDonald said of St-Pierre on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour. "But maybe he needs some time."

MacDonald hasn't yet watched St-Pierre's controversial title defense against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167, but he, along with St-Pierre, has been deluged with questions regarding a fight between the two Tristar teammates for some time now.

The topic finally reached a fever pitch in the lead-up to UFC 167, and that alone proved to be frustrating enough for the 24-year-old. So to that end, MacDonald understands completely St-Pierre's need to take some time away from mixed martial arts.

"People have no idea the kind of pressure it is to fight, and I have no idea what kind of pressure it to hold the belt for (six years)," MacDonald said.

"Before that he was headlining cards since he was younger than I am right now. That's a lot of pressure. That's a lot of interviews. That's a lot of work, and the guy, he's a machine. For someone to be able to do that, to carry a belt for that long, and to be a headliner for that long, it wears on you. He needs a break."

UFC boss hasn’t re-watched GSP-Hendricks, has no post-UFC 167 regrets

According to a recent Quebec Journal report, Dana White not only changed his opinion on the winner of UFC 167′s Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks headliner but also apologized to the UFC welterweight champ for an emotional post-fight outburst. However, the UFC president said none of that is true.

“I had heard that, but no, that’s not true,” White told MMAjunkie. “I have not watched the fight yet.”
    “I have not watched the fight,” White said. “I still haven’t watched the fight. This guy’s like one of the new Kardashian sisters. This guy pops up out of nowhere, and now he’s everywhere.”

he probably isn't watching it because he knows he will feel like a fucking idiot when he realizes that the fight was much closer than he made it seem and that gsp possibly won.

Thread Information