+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Chael Sonnen Feels Middleweight Is Where He Needs To Fight

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Rashad Evans put an ass whipping on Chael Sonnen because Rashad Evans is a much better fighter than Chael Sonnen. Simple as that.
    ^This.

    I think the loss to Lil'Nog kind of made people forget that Evans is probably the second best LHW in the world and has some wins over the best in the world. The fight kind of went the way I expected it. Sonnen offer Evans nothing as far as trouble. Evans at LHW is a better wrestler, striker and has great submission defense. Outside of a lucky punch, Sonnen was toast the day they signed this fight.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren


  2. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Rashad Evans put an ass whipping on Chael Sonnen because Rashad Evans is a much better fighter than Chael Sonnen. Simple as that.
    Exactly.

    When the fight was signed, the first thought I had was how I don't see where Sonnen could win. His wrestling advantage is completely counterfeited by Rashad.

  3. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,794

    Default

    Counterfeited?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  4. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,338

    Default

    Sonnen was treated like a doll, and once again he showed that he has no heart. Not only he immediately taps when someone has a submission on him, but in this fight he tapped due to strikes that did not seem that were doing too much damage.

    If he loses to Wand, he should be cut from the UFC
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  5. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  6. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,098

    Default

    It kind of seemed liek Chael was just showing up for the pay check.

  7. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Counterfeited?
    Yes. Lingo for "neutralized"

  8. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Sonnen was treated like a doll, and once again he showed that he has no heart. Not only he immediately taps when someone has a submission on him, but in this fight he tapped due to strikes that did not seem that were doing too much damage.

    If he loses to Wand, he should be cut from the UFC
    How ironic would it be if Sonnen gets cut from the person he says should have been released year ago. Regardless, Sonnen lost to an elite fighter. No shame in losing to Rashad, just a terrible match up for him. He also says (believe it if you want) that he and Rashad chose to fight each other to show how to be professionals (the fact that they work together on UFC tonight).
    Last edited by rahdeezy; 11-19-2013 at 02:26 PM.

  9. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rahdizzle View Post
    How ironic would it be if Sonnen gets cut from the person he says should have been released year ago.
    I really don't see anyway that happens and I am not sure if I want it to. Big fan of both guys.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •