Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Georges St Pierre Unplanned Pregnancy, Family Illness Derail UFC Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    So, according to Dana, GSP's father dying and unplanned pregnancy with a woman he knocked up is "not a big deal"?

I think we all can remember how Shields fared when his father passed away. Those kinda emotions carry over into a fight, and it's never positive. It def showed this past Saturday, as GSP just didnt fight a relaxed fight, and was making a lot of careless mistakes he wasn't known to do.

I'm with those who think GSP should take as much time as he needs to get over these issues. Why force a fighter into a situation where he wont be giving his best and just risking his career?
    the story probably isn't even true, tmz is bordering on star ledger and national inquirer nowadays.

they reported that lil wayne was dead! a remotely reliable resource would not have made such a big mistake if it even was a mistake at all and by that i mean they made it up for attention which they might be doing here.

i love how all you need is an unidentified "source familiar with the situation" is all you need to "break news" nowadays.

What defines 'familiar'? I used to watch the jersey shore! i know The Situation I'm very familiar with him I'm a news source now yeah!

one would think that with the ufc name all over tmz web site that tmz would do some real fact checking

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Or maybe GSP should have I do not know, worn a condom? It's too bad those things are so expensive and so hard to come by. It's not like a box of them cost 3 dollars and you can find them at any convenience store.

Of course this is TMZ, so lets just see if it is true.
    did you read the rest of the sentence?

Even if GSP used a condom and it broke, it is still his fault.
    When that happens, you immediately go with the girl to the drugstore and buy the pill, and she must take it in front of you.

If she says "I promise that I will buy it and take it tomorrow" never trust her, never ever. Make her take the pill in front of you.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Even if GSP used a condom and it broke, it is still his fault.
    When that happens, you immediately go with the girl to the drugstore and buy the pill, and she must take it in front of you.

If she says "I promise that I will buy it and take it tomorrow" never trust her, never ever. Make her take the pill in front of you.
    Thing is you can't make someone take a pill that they don't want to

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Thing is you can't make someone take a pill that they don't want to
    In Soviet Russia, the pill takes you!
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    So let me get this straight, you think of vomit and feces during your sexual encounters so you can last longer? Sounds like fun.

Next time just think about baseball like the rest of us ;P
    Baseball images would literally put me to sleep. If the pussy is really good, I need something equally distracting.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

UFC champ Georges St-Pierre denies rumors from TMZ, according to Dana White
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/11/1...tmz-dana-white

White said he spoke to St-Pierre on Monday and the fighter "is denying those rumors that TMZ is reporting about those two things." White declined to identify what issues are distracting the fighter.

White also reiterated that he's confident he'll be able to book a rematch with Johny Hendricks soon, despite earlier statements from St-Pierre wanting to retire or take an extended leave:

"As far as a rematch, we’re on schedule and I’ll have a date within a couple weeks," White said. "I feel confident that Georges is fine with that and all is on track."

St-Pierre was not available for comment Monday, White said, and after spending an extra day in Las Vegas to let his blurred vision improve, St-Pierre is "going off the grid" on vacation, White said.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information