Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Georges St Pierre Unplanned Pregnancy, Family Illness Derail UFC Fighter

Default Georges St Pierre Unplanned Pregnancy, Family Illness Derail UFC Fighter

Georges St Pierre Unplanned Pregnancy, Family Illness Derail UFC Fighter

Georges St-Pierre will take a break from the UFC to handle 2 major personal crises -- his father is dying and he got a woman pregnant and doesn't want her to have the baby ... TMZ Sports has learned.

GSP repeatedly made cryptic remarks after his controversial win Saturday over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 -- telling Joe Rogan he needed to step away from the sport to deal with personal issues.

Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.

And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.

After his fight on Saturday, GSP said his situation is so bad he can't sleep -- "I'm going crazy. I have issues, man. I need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I don't know what I'm going to do."

It's clear ... Georges was not himself in the ring ... something that was written all over his face after the fight.
    Called it. GSP Jr. on the way.

2. Default

TMZ........sports?

Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

GSP wasn't himself in the ring because he just got his ass beat.

TMZ = noobjack

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

So, according to Dana, GSP's father dying and unplanned pregnancy with a woman he knocked up is "not a big deal"?

I think we all can remember how Shields fared when his father passed away. Those kinda emotions carry over into a fight, and it's never positive. It def showed this past Saturday, as GSP just didnt fight a relaxed fight, and was making a lot of careless mistakes he wasn't known to do.

I'm with those who think GSP should take as much time as he needs to get over these issues. Why force a fighter into a situation where he wont be giving his best and just risking his career?

"GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it."

I bet she fucking does! Bitch is trying to get a meal ticket out of it probably. But.... that is her choice and Georges is the idiot that did not wear a condom. So, I dont really feel sorry for him there. Now, his dad dying is a different story; that sucks, and my heart goes out to the guy.

With all that said, if Georges wants to step away for a while then by all means, do so; but if he is going to be gone for longer then a year then he should give up his title or be stripped of his title.

Every chick that sleeps with GSP hopes for the very same thing. I am surprised that it did not happen earlier, quite frankly. Will cost him a year's salary for a broken or unused condom.

Da Trojan couldn't 'andle 'is riddum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

couldn't agree more. that's a lot to deal with while training for Hendricks. the pregnancy..eh... not so much...but his father who is dying....man Gsp stepped up and fought a good fight considering the circumstances. hope Gsp gets through this and comes back for a rematch. Hendricks/dana..carefull what you wish for..a totally focused GSP who is focused on his opponent...that is scary.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

Thread Information