Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White: UFC's relationship with GSP 'has never been better'

Here is the thing. GSP didn't retire. He said he is going away for a little bit. Rogan even asked him if he was retiring and GSP I believe so no, Or at least did not answer the question.

So, with that being said I can see Dana's reaction. The whole thing was very strange and something just isn't right. Who knows what it is, but I bet had Dana not said what he said most people would have the same kind of reaction.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/24/5...-outburst-says
    Dana White apologized to Georges St-Pierre for UFC 167 outburst says trainer
    St-Pierre's trainer, Kristof Midoux, spoke with the Quebec Journal and stated that not only did White reach out to St-Pierre to offer an apology for the statements made in the post-fight press conference, but also to say that after rewatching the bout, he now believes that St-Pierre was rightfully given the decision.

"Few people know it, but the next morning he (White) called George and told him, 'I'm sorry, I watched the fight again and you have indeed won. I spoke under the influence of emotion.'"

However, for Midoux, a private apology isn't enough. In his mind, the only way to really to put the bad feelings aside would be for White to publicly apologize to St-Pierre as well as test Johny Hendricks for performance enhancing drugs (PEDs).

"If I were him, I would ask for a public apology from White, who should say to the media that George has really won the fight. Second, I would tell him to send people to test whether Hendricks is natural or not. At this point, it would show me that he is a good boss and he does things as they should be done. "

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/24/5...-outburst-says
    Dana White apologized to Georges St-Pierre for UFC 167 outburst says trainer
    And now we'll get a quote from DW saying he never offered any sort of apology.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Midoux certainly is doing alot of talking while GSP is vacationing in paradise.

Thread Information