+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White: UFC's relationship with GSP 'has never been better'

Here is the thing. GSP didn't retire. He said he is going away for a little bit. Rogan even asked him if he was retiring and GSP I believe so no, Or at least did not answer the question.

So, with that being said I can see Dana's reaction. The whole thing was very strange and something just isn't right. Who knows what it is, but I bet had Dana not said what he said most people would have the same kind of reaction.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/24/5...-outburst-says
    Dana White apologized to Georges St-Pierre for UFC 167 outburst says trainer
    St-Pierre's trainer, Kristof Midoux, spoke with the Quebec Journal and stated that not only did White reach out to St-Pierre to offer an apology for the statements made in the post-fight press conference, but also to say that after rewatching the bout, he now believes that St-Pierre was rightfully given the decision.

"Few people know it, but the next morning he (White) called George and told him, 'I'm sorry, I watched the fight again and you have indeed won. I spoke under the influence of emotion.'"

However, for Midoux, a private apology isn't enough. In his mind, the only way to really to put the bad feelings aside would be for White to publicly apologize to St-Pierre as well as test Johny Hendricks for performance enhancing drugs (PEDs).

"If I were him, I would ask for a public apology from White, who should say to the media that George has really won the fight. Second, I would tell him to send people to test whether Hendricks is natural or not. At this point, it would show me that he is a good boss and he does things as they should be done. "

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/24/5...-outburst-says
    Dana White apologized to Georges St-Pierre for UFC 167 outburst says trainer
    And now we'll get a quote from DW saying he never offered any sort of apology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Midoux certainly is doing alot of talking while GSP is vacationing in paradise.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information