Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Bisping cleared to train, wants higher-ranked opponent than Tim Kennedy

Bisping calling for a higher ranked opponent than Kennedy is funny, given that ZUFFA just recently announced the matchup of Jacare and Carmont.

Convenient timing for Bisping that he piped up now, had he merely a few days earlier and he'd be surefire gator bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Amazing how Bisping still remains relevant and ranked #4 even though he has never beat a top contender.
    In his mind he's always the #1 contender or tied for the #1 contender no matter how many times he loses a big fight.

It's funny, really. Beating guys like Stann or Belcher by decision aren't that big of wins when it comes to the very best fighters in the division. Guys like Jacare, Vitor, Anderson, and Weidman are in too good of a position to face Bisping with where he's at imo...so, not exactly sure what Bisping is expecting.
    Last edited by dbader08; 11-25-2013 at 04:05 AM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

It's still a good win for a MW debut, and a KO no less. Though I partially agree with you. In fact, I think Bisping would beat Munoz easily too, just a hunch I have.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    I disagree, Machida is 100% unproven at MW.
    Not sure if this is sarcasm, but if so understood....if not I think what he did against Munoz is rather telling of how he will fair at MW.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    100% was an exaggeration. Munoz had been out of competition for a year (?) and before that he looked like shit/got demolished by Chris W. I just don't place much weight on that win.
    I think you're forgetting that Munoz recently beat Tim Boetch, and looked very good doing so. He definitely had some momentum going into that Machida fight.

Machida needs to show us more of the same if he wants his ranking solidified at MW, but I think that win was still pretty significant.

Michael Bisping accuses Tim Kennedy of 'pulling a Sonnen,' thinks the 'p---y' will end up like Jorge Rivera

michael ✔ @bisping
    Follow

@TimKennedyMMA listen pussy. It's real simple. I've never 'chickened' out of shit in my life. Just ask @danawhite and @ufc for the fight.
    michael ✔ @bisping
    Follow

“@MMABenji: @bisping Tim Kennedy = Jorge riviera 2” agreed!

7. 11-25-2013, 08:51 PM

LOL! Oh my god he is getting knocked unfuckingconscious Hendo style again...

Calling a war hero a pussy... we'll see about that bitch and Jacare wrecks your ass just the same
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Bisping: Kennedy is beneath me as a fighter 100%

Tim Kennedy being the knucklehead that he is, doesn't even realize that Ranger Up probably doesn't give a shit about him. They just want to sell some T shirts and line their own pockets. So he's calling me out left, right and center, and honestly, Tim Kennedy is beneath me as a fighter 100%, but if you make enough noise about it, eventually, I'm going to have to shut him up. Now, he's getting his own way, even though he's not somebody I would choose to fight at this point in my career.

I want to punch him in the face so bad that I'm going to do it in the Octagon professionally, and if you look at the trend of these people calling me out, it never really ends well for them. Tim Kennedy, if you've got a set of balls, call Dana White and ask for the fight, and I'll see you in the Octagon. Then you can shut the f*ck up, once and for all.

11. Default

So, Bisping can run his mouth like this, and we're worried about what Johnny Hendricks has to say?

Thread Information