Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Pettis, Nick Diaz camps clash, throw drinks in Las Vegas nightclub

Default Anthony Pettis, Nick Diaz camps clash, throw drinks in Las Vegas nightclub

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/11/20/5...ub-scuffle-mma
    Anthony Pettis, Nick Diaz camps clash, throw drinks in Las Vegas nightclub over UFC 167 weekend

Despite rampant Twitter rumors of a confrontation with "The Stockton Slugger" in a nightclub last weekend (Nov. 16, 2013) after UFC 167 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Pettis denied ever coming face-to-face with the 209 contingent.

"Showtime" did, however, confirm a minor scuffle with a member of his entourage.

Pettis explains (via MMA Fight Corner):

"I think Twitter made it bigger than it really was. One of Nick Diaz' friends, I was taking a picture with a fan, (Diaz' friend) had something to say, my family don't play, their family don't play, drinks got thrown, security came. Me and Nick Diaz never had a confrontation together, I think Twitter blew it up a little more than it was. That's normal for me in Milwaukee, nothing big."

Anthony Pettis, Nick Diaz camps clash, throw drinks in Las Vegas nightclub over UFC 167 weekend
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/11/2...njury-mma-news

sorry but Nick Diaz would smash Anthony Pettis. This is coming from a fan of both men, just how I see it.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    sorry but Nick Diaz would smash Anthony Pettis. This is coming from a fan of both men, just how I see it.
    Please elaborate on this. Im dying to hear your explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    In the cage? Probably. In a bar? Who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Please elaborate on this. Im dying to hear your explanation.
    Well I guess we really wouldnt know until they step inside the octagon, anything could happen honestly. I feel Nick Diaz's striking and jits is far superior to Anthony Pettis and he has leaps and bounds more experience, but the question lately is does Nick Diaz still have it? I mean he walked away for no good reason so is he kinda taking the Rampage Jackson route and not taking fighting seriously anymore? That's to be determined. However, Showtime is still young and has many years ahead of him and will probably easily surpass anything and everything Diaz has done. Mind you we are talking about Nick and not Nate, 2 completely different animals. Pettis owns Nate for sure, but the older brother I dont feel it would go that way.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    lets throw gasoline on that fire, I'd watch a bar brawl between them any day!
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    in a bar it's Nick all day evey day 99.9% of the thime. In the cage is where i give pettis he best chance

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    in a bar it's Nick all day evey day 99.9% of the thime. In the cage is where i give pettis he best chance
    as I said in my previous reply, It really depends on what form of Nick Diaz we are talking about. Pride/Strikeforce Diaz in his prime or the one who just walked away and isnt taking it serious from what it looks like?

Pettis would win, because Diaz would miss his alarm/flight on the way to the bar or cage.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    I agree. I believe Diaz has better boxing than Pettis, however Pettis has better Muy-tai/all around striking. He would legkick Diaz into oblivion.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Nick Diaz would beat Anthony Pettis into the living death.

Thread Information