Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dominick Cruz responds to Dana White's claims that he could have returned sooner

Who hasn't been there, amiright?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post

Not getting worked up at all, we're just discussing how the public face of a company should act a little more professional.
    If you don't like what he says, don't listen to or read what he says....

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Or you could not get worked up about another's words.
    ...says the guy who gets virtually frothy in the politics section.

Quote Originally Posted by Trustym2 View Post
    If you don't like what he says, don't listen to or read what he says....
    ...it's not his words that I find to be a problem. Honestly, I think anyone who takes anything dana says seriously is an idiot.
    But his words are often tied to action.

Which is too often unfortunate.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I'm not too bothered by Dana's comments in this case, neither is Dominick so it seems. I think Cruz handled it the right way. Yeah, he's working so there's no ring rust, so what? I'd do the same thing.

Though lately, Dana has gotten under my skin about other things, more than enough to offset this one reasonable comment.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

I spew disdain over DFW quite often and it does seem that he's getting worse.

GSP DOES owe the UFC and the fans
    I wish I could have fought Tito
    Cruz should have come back sooner

That's just one week.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...says the guy who gets virtually frothy in the politics section.

rh
    I have rabies. What's your excuse?!

Maybe I should consider renewing my membership with S.A.?
    Last edited by Sniggles; 11-22-2013 at 09:28 PM.

I've never been a fan of Cruz but he scored some points with me on this. He took the high road and made Dana look childish with his response IMO

I've been saying forever that Dana White is full of shit and he should not talk in public at all. Ooh but of course "Pashak hates the UFC and good uncle Dana, he just hates him for no reason, it must be because Dana talked bad things about Fedor"

He has been saying idiocy for many years and he will continue doing that. But it should not surprise anybody anymore that he acts more often like a retarded sherdogger rather than the president of the UFC.

He bashes not only other orgs, but he has bashed his own fighters many times.
    Maybe the most memorable one is when he said just after the JDS-Cain first fight that Cain is an idiot because it was so obvious that he should have gone for the takedown and he didn't do that (He didn't said literally that he is an idiot, but he bashed him pretty well), and JDS is known for gassing.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I've been saying forever that Dana White is full of shit and he should not talk in public at all. Ooh but of course "Pashak hates the UFC and good uncle Dana, he just hates him for no reason, it must be because Dana talked bad things about Fedor"

He has been saying idiocy for many years and he will continue doing that. But it should not surprise anybody anymore that he acts more often like a retarded sherdogger rather than the president of the UFC.

He bashes not only other orgs, but he has bashed his own fighters many times.
    Maybe the most memorable one is when he said just after the JDS-Cain first fight that Cain is an idiot because it was so obvious that he should have gone for the takedown and he didn't do that (He didn't said literally that he is an idiot, but he bashed him pretty well), and JDS is known for gassing.
    He's the boxercise champ of the world so back off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Ever think that maybe it's the manner in which you come across in your posts that make people think you are just bashing Dana rather then making a relative point ?

Thread Information